Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spurs

Guest inicol63

They'll stay up (pity).

However how much have Spurs paid in managers, assistants, directors of football etc in the past few years? They paid off Jol and some to Sevilla for tapping up Ramos? Now paying Ramos 15 mil? for sacking him? :crying:

Think the board are mad really, they have huge wage bills as it is, without paying more in compensation and golden f**k offs. He's proved his worth though so Spurs can only bounce back. I would like to say Spurs are to big to go down but after seeing Leeds United go down a few years back, anythings possible.

Come on everyone what do you think of the appointment of Harry Redknapp at Spurs ?

Can they stay up?

Its a great decision in my book, just at the right time.

We play Arsenal on Wednesday and Liverpool next weekend, so he's nothing to lose. And Ramos was inept when it came to tactics he was useless (and apparently Bentley had told him just that, thats why he was left out of the squad on Thursday)

Its also great we've got rid of the Director of Football position, for a proper full manager, much better system.

Think the board are mad really, they have huge wage bills as it is, without paying more in compensation and golden f**k offs. He's proved his worth though so Spurs can only bounce back. I would like to say Spurs are to big to go down but after seeing Leeds United go down a few years back, anythings possible.

We DONT have a huge wage bill, believe it or not we have a wage cap. We cut our wage bill hugely when Keane left cause he had it in his contract to always be on the same amount as the top earner.

We wont go down like Leeds, our chairman cares too much about money for us to become bankrupt.

Hope Bentley will pick his game up if he's played in his natural position, Dos Santos will get more games and he's get Pav and Bent working Together.

Come On You Spurs!!!

Ps Cant wait for my new Spurs shirt to arrive now!

Defoe i'll always take back, he left cause he wasnt playing fair play to him, always rated him we just had two better strikers at the time,

That Judas **** i'd rather hand Arsenal the title then have him back.

Come on everyone what do you think of the appointment of Harry Redknapp at Spurs ?

Can they stay up?

Its a great decision in my book, just at the right time.

We play Arsenal on Wednesday and Liverpool next weekend, so he's nothing to lose. And Ramos was inept when it came to tactics he was useless (and apparently Bentley had told him just that, thats why he was left out of the squad on Thursday)

Its also great we've got rid of the Director of Football position, for a proper full manager, much better system.

We DONT have a huge wage bill, believe it or not we have a wage cap. We cut our wage bill hugely when Keane left cause he had it in his contract to always be on the same amount as the top earner.

We wont go down like Leeds, our chairman cares too much about money for us to become bankrupt.

Hope Bentley will pick his game up if he's played in his natural position, Dos Santos will get more games and he's get Pav and Bent working Together.

Come On You Spurs!!!

Ps Cant wait for my new Spurs shirt to arrive now!

a dedicated fan follow your team through the ups and down :)

Ah 9points in the next three games gaurenteed. lol

I'd be happy with 5 points from the next three games. Wonder what reception Robbie will get!

Robbie should still get a good reception for what he did for Spurs and then leave for a boyhood club. He's not Berbatov but then fans are indeed fickle

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links