Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Supercharger Here At Last

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One very happy Mole here just took delivery of a Supercharger. :yahoo::yahoo:

A big thank you to a sad :( Steve D for parting with it.

Some pics to follow shortly.

Think i'm just going to delete all your supercharger posts you jammy mole you :P :P :lol:

So whens the fitting party taking place?? :D

Not sure when the fitting party is going to be mate.

Will have to see what suits Stav & Gord, its up to them, I'm easy I will just make sure i'm not away from home.

Or I'll take a few days off.

It also depends on when the man with the camera is also free :winky:

Not sure about Stav, and yourself Mr Mole ? but i have sometime off 3rd week in November, other than that, it will have to be new year for me.

Thats good for me to, but if the weather is **** we could wait till next year, dont want you driving up in the snow mate

Will be able to test the Audi, being 4x4 an all :lol: ok mate lets see what the others, Stav & chris are doing, chris you can come with me if you want,put your car on my drive, the air-con, has warm air to mate :winky:

Sounds good to me mate thats if you dont mind :D

And the 21st should be fine Stav?

Ok Mrs Mole is asking if you guys are going to stay for a few days .

We have lots of Vodka and beer to get rid of .Will book a few days of work tomorrow.

I dont mind staying over, friday night on the pi$$ :D

Sounds like a good fitting party in the making :D

Problem is..............with the rich food and nice drink...............it will make me fart lots :sick:

We have lots of Vodka and beer to get rid of .Will book a few days of work tomorrow.

Problem is..............with the rich food and nice drink...............it will make me fart lots :sick:

Thats ok mate i can always catch the train back :lol::lol: and you have windows in your Audi :lol:

Thats ok mate i can always catch the train back :lol::lol: and you have windows in your Audi :lol:

:lol::lol: You can always sleep in the garage

Nah mate i'll sleep in your lex :whistling::lol:

Nah mate i'll sleep in your lex :whistling::lol:

Sorry Chris I meant Gord with his farts :sick::sick:

Party in Peterheed, better bring your winter woolies chaps.

You popping down Bobby? be good to see you again mate as its been a while :D

Hi Chris

As long as it is ok with the Moles, then yes, would even get a b&b & hit the high spots of Peterheed with Adrian & the southern visitors. Gord might have to try some North East beer instead of Stella....plus a few whisky's of course.

Cheers

Bobby

Party in Peterheed, better bring your winter woolies chaps.

You popping down Bobby? be good to see you again mate as its been a while :D

Hi Chris

As long as it is ok with the Moles, then yes, would even get a b&b & hit the high spots of Peterheed with Adrian & the southern visitors. Gord might have to try some North East beer instead of Stella....plus a few whisky's of course.

Cheers

Bobby

Yes Bobby you are more than welcome,will see you then.

Not sure of the time yet mate.And yes no Stella allowed :winky:

:offtopic:

you don't want Gord drunk and having to stay over (unless someone else driving)

as he does rip some smelly ones when he's had a beer :lol:

I was trapped in the corner of the Gazebo @ JAE and nearly passed out :sick:

Back on topic

I bet you can't wait Adrian, I was soooooo excited :D

Yes Wozza I've got a big smile on my face all the time

Gord wont be drinking Stella its Tennents Lager up here mate :whistling:

Thought i'd move your S/C polishing over to here matey to keep the other topic clear :D

Which parts would you like to polish mate?? so i can see what to suggest? First thing you could do with getting is a tube or 2 of AUTOSOL metal polish as thats a must before you start and does a great job :D

Do you want your charger polishing and all the pipe work? as the pipe work is quite easy but the charger will take a bit of time due to the shape and bits you have to get into but not a massive job :D well not for me anyway :P :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links