Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lunatic On A Motorcycle

DJ Wozza

The rest of the drivers don't seem to have any idea how to drive, either!!!

Must confess to having rested my legs up on the crash mushrooms from time to time on motorways - lets you stretch them out straight without having to hold them up yourself!!

I'm not quite so sure it's the motorcyclist who's the problem. The driver of the videoing car is in no way shape of form an observant or safe driver - he's all over the place, that little silver thing at the start that comes from the nearside lane pulled out without looking as did the white car towards the end. All cars were too close and whatever country that's from hardly anyone in there was driving safely.

All cars were too close and whatever country that's from hardly anyone in there was driving safely.

Dude i can tell you it's india, and i can also tell you that drive contnation are much better than be 4.

i know as I've been driving there...you have to be a nutter

I'm not quite so sure it's the motorcyclist who's the problem.

:o :o :o :o :o

I know the other drivers are bad but cmon, you're not sure about the motorcyclist Keith ?

Oh I don't deny that the motorcyclist has the same road skills as roadkill but his poor standard is just one in a 1 minute clip of lots of other poor standards. I wouldn't like to drive on the same road as any of them.

I wouldn't drive in India - I've heard it's just the scariest thing you can do.

I'm not quite so sure it's the motorcyclist who's the problem.

:o :o :o :o :o

I know the other drivers are bad but cmon, you're not sure about the motorcyclist Keith ?

Oh I don't deny that the motorcyclist has the same road skills as roadkill but his poor standard is just one in a 1 minute clip of lots of other poor standards. I wouldn't like to drive on the same road as any of them.

I wouldn't drive in India - I've heard it's just the scariest thing you can do.

However don't knock it until you've tried it. :winky:

I've driven in India....

one rule.... just keep a eye out on what's in front... the guy behind will do the same.

Oh see a gap drive in it....

I was out there for a month a couple of years ago.... I saw no minor crashes when I was there..... but you need some balls to drive out there....

I saw one major fatality... it was a groom on his way to his wedding..... sad!!!!!!

I'm sure if the Indian cops saw him he would have been pulled.... for not wearing his helmet correctly.... LOL!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links