Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Replace My Car Audio

cool but looking at ur pic it says detachable panel on the screen....huhhhh...what part comes off? this is well interesting coz it was the security issue which always put me off double dins.

The screen is removable on that headunit I believe. Couldn't see myself actually removing it on a day to day basis, but makes sense if you go on holiday or something.

thats right; the Head comes off - at the present i only take it off when i am at home overnight - my work has a privet carpark away from the public (and i can see my car from my office window) sweet :shifty:

the whole screen comes off - its easy to do and safe. :whistling: i would say " if you are in the market for a new head" go for and buy this one - @ £350.00 its a steel ! - going to try connecting MP3 / mobile phone to the unit via cable (in the glove box) - this will allow me to play / view files.....well music and pic's / Divx movies.

December sounds good; let me see - i will let you know.

cho for now. PS loving the Units sound !!!

oh no...this thread has now become a bad influence and its tempting me to upgrade from my AVX1 to that very same double din unit...arghhh! I love the JVC units especially the double din ones coz of their features and this unit would be simply amazing....I must try and resist the temptation...

I really like that head unit!! i think that would be some thing for me to save for now as i really wanna fit in my 2x12" pioneer subs and kenwood digital amp in the boot and would rather have greater control over the rest of the system (i.e. run high pass to the standard speakers and let the subs do the hard work on the bass).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links