Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine - Pics

Hi all.

Am nearly at the end of week two of IS200 ownership and I'm really enjoying it. Treated it to a wax today and was tempted to try Ice, but then I saw Autoglym "Ultra Deep Shine" which states that it's particularly good on dark colours.

Have to say, I'm well impressed. :D

I thought I'd upload a few pics for you all to have a look at.

Deep Shine 1

Deep Shine 2

Deep Shine 3

Cheers.

If you deduct the time it takes to brew two mugs of tea, drink one, forget about the second, reheat it in the micro, drink it... I reckon 90 mins? I was in no rush though, so I certainly reckon it could be done quicker. I also think it'll be easier next time, I don't think she'd been waxed for a while.

I'm not sure I'd bother with this for a light coloured car, I'd probably go for Super Resin Polish. I was looking for something that gets rid of the "swirls" you get on dark cars. Light cars get away with all that.

Well, that's what I'm going to tell my old man when he tries to nick it for his silver motor...

Assuming it doesn't chuck it down tonight, I'll try and get some better images tomorrow.

Is this a replacement for the extra gloss protection then, or another one to add to the range?

Super resin polish is the one for swirls though, this is a top coat to bring out the shine. You want to put on some type of wax to protect the finish as well :)

Is this a replacement for the extra gloss protection then, or another one to add to the range?

Super resin polish is the one for swirls though, this is a top coat to bring out the shine. You want to put on some type of wax to protect the finish as well :)

Ultra Deep Shine is a wax in itself, aimed at "modern paintwork" and "darker colours". They still do extra gloss protection, which to me sounded more like a liquid when I picked it up off the shelf while making a decision on which to get.

Ultra Deep Shine is a wax in itself, aimed at "modern paintwork" and "darker colours". They still do extra gloss protection, which to me sounded more like a liquid when I picked it up off the shelf while making a decision on which to get.

Autoglym super resin works for removing swirls etc on light coloured paintwork too. Extra gloss protection is indeed liquid but gives a really good finish.

If you go to the Autoglym website you can get full details on all their products. If you leave your details they have an excellent booklet showing which products to use and when/how etc. It is also a mini guide on how to valet your car (using Autoglym products). Well worth having and they send it FOC via post.

Hi all.

Am nearly at the end of week two of IS200 ownership and I'm really enjoying it. Treated it to a wax today and was tempted to try Ice, but then I saw Autoglym "Ultra Deep Shine" which states that it's particularly good on dark colours.

If you like Autoglym products, probably their best "retail" wax is HD Wax.

i buy it at cost mate and sell it quite heavily discounted for my members more than happy to set it up on here for people wanting bits. if the owners dont mind ofcourse.

You'll need to sign up to be a Gold member, if you haven't done so already, to be order to sell stuff :winky:

Although you might need to check with the mods/admins in case you get into the area of trading, as opposed to just selling the odd item here and there.

Re: Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine. Iv`e used it on my bike, it gives a mirror finish but I have found it doesn't last.

Im not a big fan of Autoglym products and I actually get them for free through my Brother.

I had a black Saab and used their super resin polish, it always looked like it had thousands of tiny scratches on the paint work, I was told that this is on the resin its self .

It would flake off too, leaving little dull patches over the paint work ??

Just my two pence worth

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links