Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Challenge For Wozza At The Midlands Meet

aido

Right then fella, I've been speaking with some fellow LOC members and we've got a challenge for you on Sunday!

Seeing as at your Southern meet you managed to eat some good looking girl's burger, we think you should have some of the product linked below on amazon, and if you can get any good looking girls to eat the below product then you get a free meal :D

Moderators Note: Link NWS

Special Minty product from Amazon

What do you reckon? Game for it :P

amazon really are selling some quality stuff lately!

I got a totally random Japanese video dubbed into Southern American voices off there today, did make me laugh to watch some of that!

The man himself is very quiet but I'm sure he's game :lol:

I was looking at a USB Competition Pro joystick earlier that comes with 185 Amiga games - I'm so tempted I can't even tell you!

Just bought it from Play.com last night for 12.99 - can't wait for that to turn up, something to do in the hotel room when I'm working away instead of drinking :D

The man himself is very quiet but I'm sure he's game :lol:
I was looking at a USB Competition Pro joystick earlier that comes with 185 Amiga games - I'm so tempted I can't even tell you!

Just bought it from Play.com last night for 12.99 - can't wait for that to turn up, something to do in the hotel room when I'm working away instead of drinking :D

:lol: :lol: playing with your joystick in a hotel room, watching TV channels that you have to pay for :lol: :lol:

If you play it right at the Ibis you get all those channels for free anyways :D :lol:

In fact I'm going to book a room there in Birmingham for April for ASOT live :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links