Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello

I have a 220D SE and was quoted From Lexus Bham £192.00 for a 30K service

is that good or not and i never mentioned Lexus Gold

i am also looking to take out the Extra Year Warranty which i know seems like a lot

of Money at £665 notes, but it also includes a Full Rac Membership

which will also cover the wifes Car

so i dont think it is that bad.

I looked at warranty direct but decided i would rather be covered by the

Dealer

Matt

called them up...as the service been put back to friday due the weather conditions.

They said the 10k service and 30k service is different and include a filter change.

lexus lincoln quoted £224.xx for 30k service, i also noted that der 10k service is £220.xx

so has time pushed the prices up? and is the £220 price (before gold discount) OK?!

• 4 weeks later...
called them up...as the service been put back to friday due the weather conditions.

They said the 10k service and 30k service is different and include a filter change.

lexus lincoln quoted £224.xx for 30k service, i also noted that der 10k service is £220.xx

so has time pushed the prices up? and is the £220 price (before gold discount) OK?!

Don't believe this, when I first originally called up Lexus Leicester I was quoted £220 inc vat for a 30K service

I was invoiced £169 (it included £42.50 refund for being overcharged on a set of disc pad , gold members discount 15% and vat) until then, I never really questioned this, until i realised that i put the original price i was quoted for online to see what other members have been quoted on the ownersclub

£191.30 (£220 inc vat)

-28.70 (15% Gold Members Discount)

-42.50 (overcharged amount on previous work)

+18.02 (vat)

= £138.12.

But now I've been told the service was £252.40, and that after gold members discount, refund its ..£169.41

Could i argue this?

I bought a Lexus backed service pack for my RX to avoid all this frustration about 'best price' and price variances. Paid upfront and never had any such issues. Might be worth considering for you to?

Don't believe this, when I first originally called up Lexus Leicester I was quoted £220 inc vat for a 30K service

I was invoiced £169 (it included £42.50 refund for being overcharged on a set of disc pad , gold members discount 15% and vat) until then, I never really questioned this, until i realised that i put the original price i was quoted for online to see what other members have been quoted on the ownersclub

£191.30 (£220 inc vat)

-28.70 (15% Gold Members Discount)

-42.50 (overcharged amount on previous work)

+18.02 (vat)

= £138.12.

But now I've been told the service was £252.40, and that after gold members discount, refund its ..£169.41

Could i argue this?

Dont know if it makes much difference but i paid £197.50 all in from Lexus Birmingham for a 220d 30K service

and i never mentioned anything ref Gold Membership

Regards

Matt

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links