night photos:

DSC09104.jpg

DSC09105.jpg

DSC09110.jpg

DSC09107.jpg

enjoy...will try to up some up in the morning if there is still snow out here

Think of all the fun you will have :whistling:

No way Jose!

Now the car is running right again and with new suspension I need to learn all the limits from the ground up again - if I do that in the snow odds are I'll wrap it around a lamp post!

I hate driving in the snow after years ago I had to drive to work 30 miles in serious snow through the peak district - made it all the way too the office and they'd not gritted the car park and slammed it into the wall at 3 mph :lol: I didn't feel too bad as about 20 other cars did the same thing that morning as well!

Think of all the fun you will have :whistling:

No way Jose!

Now the car is running right again and with new suspension I need to learn all the limits from the ground up again - if I do that in the snow odds are I'll wrap it around a lamp post!

I hate driving in the snow after years ago I had to drive to work 30 miles in serious snow through the peak district - made it all the way too the office and they'd not gritted the car park and slammed it into the wall at 3 mph :lol: I didn't feel too bad as about 20 other cars did the same thing that morning as well!

i know how you feel mate. what i really meant was "emtry car park" lol

ppl as you can guess, it stop snowing and it's al mealting. so no pic's

do you guys think this is going to be the norm for this country to just get now when ever.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links