Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Starting My Ice Install Here's Whats Going In

it's from a company called cartek

they make unit's for Toyota so i thought they might be ok

not a bad unit. looks good and works well

here is there site.... www.cartek.com.hk

hope that helps

Who told you they make units for toyota?

they may make units that look oem, quiet a few of the far east companies do this as well as copying well known brands, but they dont make for toyota. I seeloads of these companiesat trade shows.. there was even one at Gadget Show Live this weekend.. (big dissapointment)

Its very easy to be LED to believe something from the way that they are portrayed on the net.

The simple rule is if it appears cheap, i prob is!!

If you bought your stuff form a shop then shame on them for telling you this..

The good news is that you have your gear and can get on with enjoying it but when you decide to change you know where to come for advice!

:>

i do indeed.....

next time will be different.

may sell some of it on and get something else instead. just have to see what they say...

but thanks for the advice and help

no problem..

we all start somewhere!!

:winky:

just looked at them amps. can not see how they would kick out 120w rms to each channel running at 4ohm. when the power connector looks like it will only take a 8gauge wire if that lol. they look abit small. but can not get a larger pic of them. if you want something thats silver and good sound. have a look at phoenix gold stuff there. amps look nice

phoenix goldstuff is terrible these days..they soldthe name on and its all just mass produced in the far east with no quality..

silver/blue..

i would say look at the hifonics 25th anniversary editition..amp

;)

sorry mate..

try again! lanzar used to make some decent stuff back in the days but was never great. as for 'valour' i wouldnt.

audiobahn seem to fit your theme.. not as good as hifonics and not a brand i would normaly recommend but certainly one you can trust.idyou buy cheap then you will certainly buy again!

link

• 1 month later...

so done a bit of work now and here a few updated photo's

dvd

dscf3002.jpg

and the start button dscf2994.jpg

and the 9" screens dscf3004.jpg

and the new 20" TSW legend but soon to come off again and off for powder paint colour the darkest purple/black i can get dscf3009.jpg

next week is the sub's and the 7" screens plus the back camera should be back from paint plus the fitting of the last angel eye as one was broken and sent back.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links