Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gauges

hi there,

i am looking into buying a boost gauge. i dont know alot about which one to get or which one is better and stuff. i looked at the boost controller AEM tru one as it looks very sweet and i know i dont need a boost controller as i would be useless so i was wondering which gauge or kit do you have. pictures will be helpful and also price

thanks

Get the HKS Camp 2 mate well worth it lol

I dont know if you can change the PSI - BAR etc on it yet i not looked into it as already started on next mod

the bonus witht he HKS Camp 2 is it takes most of the readings from the OBD2 and then you can add other sensors via the IF unit boost, oil pressure, oil temp, EGT, and many more, if you can pick up one second hand then you will be laughing.

Have a chat with the guys at http://www.mazdarotaryparts.co.uk/

they did a cracking service for me and competative

Rabs

Get the HKS Camp 2 mate well worth it lol

I dont know if you can change the PSI - BAR etc on it yet i not looked into it as already started on next mod

the bonus witht he HKS Camp 2 is it takes most of the readings from the OBD2 and then you can add other sensors via the IF unit boost, oil pressure, oil temp, EGT, and many more, if you can pick up one second hand then you will be laughing.

Have a chat with the guys at http://www.mazdarotaryparts.co.uk/

they did a cracking service for me and competative

Rabs

i would have bought that rab but the problem is that its a little expensice at the moment because im going to be buying a emanage ultimate soon so i buy the hks camp then i wont have money for emanage.

i only want something to tell me the boost so i know everything is running fine before i go and get it tuned.

thanks

ahhh this is true but if you get the HKS to start with you know that everything is functioning correct prior to you installing the Emanage Ultimate

Im installing my ultimate this weekend i hope fingers crossed it will go well lol

Rabs

thats true but i rather go for something less expensive at the moment mate. budget tight. i got 198 bhp on the dyno all i want to see if there is a leak in the boost for a start and then go about buying a emanage.

so far i found one at £350 without harness but i am awaiting on people getting back to me on other forums if they have one for sale.

how much did you buy yours for if you dont mind me asking?

I got mine of another member already mapped for £250 one of those things you couldnt pass up on lol

Rabs

thats a very good price rabster. have you had yours on the dyno yet?

i have looked for gauges and found two i like which are the following

link one

link 2

which one do you think would be better?

the only thing you have to think about if you get the defi ones is you need the defi Link controll unit which bumps the price up by another 100 ish quid i think so you would be looking at just under 300 for the boost gauge and the controll

Rabs

i like the defi ones aswell. might just go for them

You missed out there big time. :whistling:

looking back at it now yes i did. oh well

You live, you learn. Mr Mole will be ecstatic with his defi set up. It looks fantastic especially with the Greddy IS200 pillar.

i like the defi ones aswell. might just go for them

You missed out there big time. :whistling:

looking back at it now yes i did. oh well

You live, you learn. Mr Mole will be ecstatic with his defi set up. It looks fantastic especially with the Greddy IS200 pillar.

mr mole will be more than happy. good buy mr mole. im just going to buy this for now and see where everything is going wrong. once i have that sorted then maybe go for a remap.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links