Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie(manchester)

hassan786

Hi guys!!!! I am totaly new to the lexus world,just got my very 1st lexus IS200,dont know anything bout them so this is why i am here to pick everybodys brains....LOL,am from manchester,if any guys from manchestr give me a shout....had the car for 2 days so far,and have already started to mod,got a sports grille and a front splitter,now i am looking for lowering springs and alloy wheels.

so a BIG hi to all you guys in this club.

hi mate! welcome to the club. where abouts in manchester u from?

thansk everyone for the arm welcome :D ,am from south manchester,chorlton,but am moving to cheadle next couple of days,where you from mate

from belle vue myself but am up cheadle/heald green ends a lot. mines the platinum ice IS200 with HID's if you see me about

ok,kool,i think i go the same colour as you,mine is t420 mostly around finney lane end,and around ancoats in manchester

cool...I go down finney lane a lot so probs see u down there sometime. as for colour code, i think its C06 for platinum ice, its basically silver bro lol. get some pics up of ur car also..

heres a couple of pics of my car...it was a major project and these were the pics I took when it was nearly complete.

P1050781.jpg

P1050783.jpg

cool...I go down finney lane a lot so probs see u down there sometime. as for colour code, i think its C06 for platinum ice, its basically silver bro lol. get some pics up of ur car also..

heres a couple of pics of my car...it was a major project and these were the pics I took when it was nearly complete.

P1050781.jpg

P1050783.jpg

yep mine is exact the same...lol,i will do get some pics up soon ......oh by the way how do you get pics on here lol....dont know much about computing,what was wrong wiv your car did you have an accident in it?

as asi said above...upload your pics to photobucket then link to them on here. its pretty simple once u get used to it. as for my car...I bought the car as a project. It had light damage to the front end which I got repaired and then put the car on the road. It was a bit of a nightmare due to the bodyshop messing me around a bit and it took me ages to find parts at the right price but overall I'm now very happy with the car. Main point that attracted me to the car was the silly low mileage of only 14k and thats genuine!

Welcome Hassan :)

I'm always in and around Rochdale/Oldham but don't currenty drive a Lexus......... I did have a green IS200 a few years ago however.

used to live in oldham,moorside,so what u drive now bro,i p/xed my scooby fro a lexus

as asi said above...upload your pics to photobucket then link to them on here. its pretty simple once u get used to it. as for my car...I bought the car as a project. It had light damage to the front end which I got repaired and then put the car on the road. It was a bit of a nightmare due to the bodyshop messing me around a bit and it took me ages to find parts at the right price but overall I'm now very happy with the car. Main point that attracted me to the car was the silly low mileage of only 14k and thats genuine!

thats good mileage that,u car kinda still new then,the car looks nice,job well done.....if u need a good bodyshop,i know of one very good and reasonable at the mo they repairing a honda accord for me,and i know a good mechanic with mot centre both are very good and helpfull.

will do that bro i will pst some pics up soon,and hopefully shld see you soon around cheadle.

thanks

I'm always in and around Rochdale/Oldham but don't currenty drive a Lexus......... I did have a green IS200 a few years ago however.

used to live in oldham,moorside,so what u drive now bro,i p/xed my scooby fro a lexus

What Scooby did you have? :)

What Scooby did you have? :)

99 clasic shape.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links