Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Defi Gauges Fitted

Well me and Stav have had a busy day today.

Stav kindly fitted my Defi gauges and pillar pod for me.

And I washed and polished his car with help from Stav to.

Thats us just finished his car now and its looking well for the show tomorrow.

Also went for a blast in it today , Stav was driving , not me :crybaby: :crybaby:

All I can say is that thing is well fast and the power is so smooth, I want a twin turbo now :lol:

Will post up some pics tomorrow from the show.

Mr Mole

Well me and Stav have had a busy day today.

Stav kindly fitted my Defi gauges and pillar pod for me.

And I washed and polished his car with help from Stav to.

Thats us just finished his car now and its looking well for the show tomorrow.

Also went for a blast in it today , Stav was driving , not me :crybaby: :crybaby:

All I can say is that thing is well fast and the power is so smooth, I want a twin turbo now :lol:

Will post up some pics tomorrow from the show.

Mr Mole

I am gutted. I really wanted to come to the show. I had planned to get the car washed (all the splatted bugs off from my journey to East Kilbride) and another full polish and valet. Ha! no chance.... got landed with the three grandkids for the weekend... so plans RIGHT OOT THE WINDAE!!!!!!! lol.. Pleas please please, someone take video, piccies... as many as possible. ( I'll be green with envy, but, I'll cope!!).

For those going...... HAVE A GREAT DAY.... :D :D :D :D :D

Col...

Guest inicol63

Mr Mole your getting a right boy racer there :D car getting some nice extra's added.

Did you get the alloy fixed ?

Sounds like you have your own machanical engine there, Stav will come back as fat as me if he is eating Mrs Moles cakes. ;)

Mr Mole your getting a right boy racer there :D car getting some nice extra's added.

Did you get the alloy fixed ?

Sounds like you have your own machanical engine there, Stav will come back as fat as me if he is eating Mrs Moles cakes. ;)

Boy racer :lol: :lol:

No mate not tried to get the alloy fixed yet because I've got a set of five but going to email some pics to a guy and see what he says.

Stav only got Toffee to take home this time no cakes to have :whistling: But he did go home with a nice polished car :winky:

looks nice mate. but the colour of the pod just looks tacki. guess i wont be getting it then.

Mr Mole did you buy a T piece hose to fit it?

thanks

Bought a T peice from Halfords mate.

The colour of the pod was black when I got it.

But got it sprayed to match the inside of the car, and it dose look a LOT better in real life compared to the pic.

We took a bit of the trim of the roof handle and got a tin of spray made up to colour matched it.

I bet Stav has a thousand dead flys on his car now after returning home :rolleyes:

thats just on the headlight! about to go out and give it a quick wash shortly.

looks nice mate. but the colour of the pod just looks tacki. guess i wont be getting it then.

Mr Mole did you buy a T piece hose to fit it?

thanks

Personally i think the pod looks good myself.

and yeah we got a t piece for it from Halfrauds.

Vere nice gauges and good job has been done Mr. Mole. I will fit an air-fuel ration gauge instead of the oil temp.

He did mention that, but most AFR gauges tend to come in 52mm :(

Very nice Mr Mole, :D

Your lex is coming on a treat at the moment mate, and look forward to seeing it and yourself again soon :)

Thanks mate and I'm also looking forward to seeing your Skyline & yourself.

Glad you finaly got a nice motor sorted out !!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links