Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Suspension Arm Bushes?

lexus2000

hello all can anyone help my friends is200 needs front lower rear suspension arm bushes

1 can he get bushes or does he need to buy complete arms

2 is it best to get genuine or is there aftermarket ones available

thanks

shane

Ive been looking for bushes for a while now, you have to buy the whole arm. Lexus do them for £116.

Aaronabbot got one from this guy, Nyanza Car & Commercial Parts

1037a Foleshill Road

Coventry, CV6 6ER

Phone: 024 76663969, for £80, might be worth giving him a call.

Hope this helps.

Tommy

Ive been looking for bushes for a while now, you have to buy the whole arm. Lexus do them for £116.

Aaronabbot got one from this guy, Nyanza Car & Commercial Parts

1037a Foleshill Road

Coventry, CV6 6ER

Phone: 024 76663969, for £80, might be worth giving him a call.

Hope this helps.

Tommy

cheers mate thanks for your help

shane

what bushes would make the bigest difference if i was to replace to make my car feel a bit sharper again?

cant help but think the car feels a bit sloppy!!

You can buy complete TRD bush kit for your car :D its not cheap mind :o Lee iceman has fitted to his :D

How do you know it is the bushes that are the problem though ? Genuine question by the way, I'm not saying that you're wrong and it's not the bushes. But over time shock absorbers wear out, tyres lose their grip, geometry settings can drift out and/or be knocked out through incidents, etc.

im not 100% but its the only thing i can think of. it probably is the geometry but i was going to try the bushes. i took it to tony but he couldnt help much cos i have the car too low and i dont have the upper camber adjusters

i dont think its the suspension as i have coilovers on it. and as for tyres there in pretty good nick.

no i dont have uprated roll bars. the £300 odd price kinda puts me off. lol.

probably something il look into in the future.

I realise they're not cheap. They'd make a *huge* difference to handling though, much more than uprated bushes would (I really doubt personally you'd notice a difference there outside a race track).

How old are your coilovers ? The dampers in those can still wear out over time.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links