Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rage Extreme Illusion Magenta-gold

well guys this is going to be the color for my IS later this year, cant wait to see what it going to be like on a Lexus ( and not on a Mirca), hehehe..... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Rage_Paint.jpg

Rage Extreme Illusion: Magenta-Gold

you all just have to imagine that color on my IS200 for now...hehe

Maz_is200_5.sized.jpg

Maz=Tony :cat::cat::cat: :shruriken: :shruriken: :whistling::whistling:

hmmm, kameleon colour.

I like it very much, but I don't like the price :blink: .

I tought it cost's about 420 Pounds a liter, calculate when you know you need 2 to 3 liters for 1 car :crybaby: . This is the price with House of Kolour. I don't know in the UK it's the same brand?

And another problem, when you someboby likes it to put a scratch on your beauty, or you have some stone chips a.o. You almost can't repaint it without a difference of colour :ohmy: .

But I know, it's so ****' nice :excl::yahoo:

I was thinking of a similar paint, but I ended with gold ghostflames on my lava red paint :shifty: .

If you really want it, buy it I would say, but think of what I said, I know because I know somebody with the same paint on his VW golf IV.

Greetz

Tim

Hi Tim, it going to cost me £200 per litre on my IS200, i just want my IS to be a bit different from everyone else that all, and since i do about 3000 miles per year now with my car, im not too worry about stone chips or scratch that much, i may get an 2nd car for every days use and let the wife learn to drive in it thos, hehehe :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :shutit: :shutit: :withstupid: :iraqi-info-minister:

200 Pounds, man that's really cheap !!!!

I considered it once to repaint my IS in kameleon, bus I do about 20000km a year with my IS. Sorry no can do for that paint and I really like the mica red, so it will be mica red with a nice golden nose for me B) .

When its painted, post some pics of it, I am looking forward to it !!!

Greetz

Tim

Wow nice job you done here Tim, but you forgot the Rims, hehe, because my Chrome alloy wheels is all corroded, im goin to have them the same color as the car too, but only the rims bit, and will leave the gold in the centre as it is now...hehe ... im mad

:shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :whistling::whistling::whistling::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Matthew_McNally Posted on May 19 2003, 11:51 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Maz @ May 19 2003, 12:38 AM)

it turn my IS200 into a Supra...       

or a Micra.

or a Smart

Transformable Rage Paint? Lol:yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Fever Posted on May 19 2003, 03:56 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go for it Maz....that Supra looks the nuts!! 

well im going for it, but not after i get my new body kits from Japan first, it will take 5weeks, then hopefully another 6 to 7 weeks when i get the car resprayed... longgggggg longgggggg waitttttt........... :whistling::whistling::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

ooo not so good.....but I guess all good things come to those who wait...but if you anything like me I want things like that yesterday!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links