Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toc Vs Loc Karting Event...

rhaines

OK so TOC are finally catching up, we only need one more driver which we have 3 weeks to find (no problems), I knew we'ld get a full contigent...

Roll on the fifht this is going to be one monster day out.....

Whose brigning the vid camera :) I'll bring the digi cam but will need someone to use it when Im on track...

This is going to be superb, I can't wait :) :) :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bazza, more the merrier, we can work out if we have extra drivers when we get there as Im sure it wont be a problem if we have extras...

The Italian meal is in Maidenhead so about 50 mins from the karting so reptty close :)

doh :iraqi-info-minister:

you would if i had everyone's e-mail. forgot the way an e-mail was done on this board.....so the recipient's address is hidden the board sends it, rather than just giving you their address.

am doing seperate post in club meetings forum now as this one's getting messy!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk