Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted....

ibby

since eBay traders keep letting me down

:crybaby:

I need the following

2x front headlights

1x bonnet

1x radiator support, and headlight support panel.

1x radiator or its cooling fans.

1x timing belt cover

2x wsaher jet bumper

2x hinges.

1x fuse box

Thanks!

Parts aquired

Fusebox

Cooling fans

front headlights

timing belt cover

:D

Robin H stuff is for the Toyota Version of the is200.

I am sure the lights are diffrent :(

Only difference is the motor to adjust the height of the beam isn't there - correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can remove these from your headlights and fit them to these :)

Robin H stuff is for the Toyota Version of the is200.

I am sure the lights are diffrent :(

Only difference is the motor to adjust the height of the beam isn't there - correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can remove these from your headlights and fit them to these :)

My lights a completly gone...

Nothing to remove from them.

Clicky - Headlights

Also if u still need a bumper bluemackie777 is selling some on eBay, I asked if he had green (as I could do with one also) but he has none, but he said most bumpers do still have the washer mechs attached, and cost £100 delivered, maybe worth repainting??

Clicky - Headlights

Also if u still need a bumper bluemackie777 is selling some on ebay, I asked if he had green (as I could do with one also) but he has none, but he said most bumpers do still have the washer mechs attached, and cost £100 delivered, maybe worth repainting??

I have already seen the headlights and also been in contact with bluemackie, he doesnt have a green bumper

I want to save costs of paint! - Hence why I want GREEN parts if possible :)

Clicky - Headlights

Also if u still need a bumper bluemackie777 is selling some on ebay, I asked if he had green (as I could do with one also) but he has none, but he said most bumpers do still have the washer mechs attached, and cost £100 delivered, maybe worth repainting??

I have already seen the headlights and also been in contact with bluemackie, he doesnt have a green bumper

I want to save costs of paint! - Hence why I want GREEN parts if possible :)

yeh I figured that :P I asked him out of interest as they were taken off cars that were new so aren't damaged and come with washer mechs, wasn't sure if it was worth it to paint

I have that green one on watch too Dimitris but it states scratched and painting recommended, bit pricey I think so i'm gonna wait for it to not sell and be re-listed hopefully cheaper

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links