Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well...got rid of the GTO today and bought a MkIII Ls :)

What a difference with my old '93...incredible.

Full documented history, every bill, every MOT from new

Anyways a few pics

lexusls.jpg

lexusls2.jpg

lexusls3.jpg

Hi looks mint, see you got a towbar fitted aswell, handy and dear extra, have fun.

Thanks Steve and Mark,

yeah half a towbar..lol.

The car does have a few scratches but they should polish out no problem. The only issue it has really is that the radio back light is not working. The climate control display is fine.

Oh yeah and the milage 119k...not even run in..lol

What a difference with my old '93...incredible.

Is the handling noticeably better ?

I'd say the suspension on my old one was a bit 'stiffer', but the overall handling is better yes.

the LS are a good "old car" to buy

they are generally well looked after, and tend to be serviced regularly

and loose so much of their intial value they are allways a bargain

Agreed and even after all those years on the road they still drive better than a lot of new cars :)

the LS are a good "old car" to buy

they are generally well looked after, and tend to be serviced regularly

and loose so much of their intial value they are allways a bargain

Im driving around in a 97 green/black gleaming jewel and it's amazing how often I catch the 08-09 S Class stareing, not to speak of 08-09 BMWs' - lurv my 12 year old LS400 'banger' :winky:

I did the same on my Ser 3 (1995) Think it makes the whole front 'more of a piece' somehow. Keep thinking of repeating it on my Ser 4.

Agreed. It also makes it look more 'modern' in my opinion. I'm pretty pleased with the result.

• 4 weeks later...
Ive got a black one & would have gone for a silver one if there was one for sale (wont swap though) Blacks a mare to keep clean.

Actually I prefer silver as well but don't tell anyone :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links