Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anyone any idea where I can get a replacement heated mirror for a series 4 LS for a good price? Prices I have been quoted so far are ridiculous! All I need is the mirror as the housing is fine. Have a stick on one for the moment but it kind of lets down what is an otherwise perfect car.

Anyone any idea where I can get a replacement heated mirror for a series 4 LS for a good price? Prices I have been quoted so far are ridiculous! All I need is the mirror as the housing is fine. Have a stick on one for the moment but it kind of lets down what is an otherwise perfect car.

Hi

Presume youve tried Fleabay? Suspect you can get a whole unit for less than youve been quoted.

Steve

In the event that Benfur cannot help, you might also try a couple of the auto breaker sites on t'internet. They will email you with available complete mirrors within minutes of submitting your request and they include their telephone numbers. Make sure that the replacement is off a MK IV - generally identified as 'the one with the built in Sat Nav' as others will not fit.

I was quoted £475 for a complete near side door mirror just a few months ago. :crybaby: A local garage mended it for an hour's labour - £41 + VAT. B) B)

Good hunting

Rod

Thanks guys for the info will see what I can find...

Hi be carefull when using the internet spares sites ( I was very lucky not to have had my bank account cleared out)

went on spares 24/7 one of thier so called trusted breakers contacted me with a part at a very reasonable price took my card details on the friday (next day part delivery), when it had not arrived by monday I phoned the breakers & got a recorded message that there was computer problems & parts were delayed, I then contacted spares 24/7 who informed me that the breakers was a scam & had infultrated their system & to get in contact with my bank immediately. I was lucky I got to the bank before any money had been withdrawn. I will not trust one of these services again needless to say.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links