Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Latest Mod...........

ormi

well managed to find a mint 40k interior out of a 04 is200 sport(oh and it was free). i have a 99 sport so no grey piping and no elecrtic passengers seat, well i have now,passengers seat was a bit of a pain to wire but i'm loving the feel of the newer seats and the wife is loving the electric passengers seat.

also the car was so black you couldn't even see the rear number plate!!!!!!!so it got a wee clean.

p170210185601.jpg

p170210185501.jpg

p1702101855.jpg

p2002101736.jpg

also got black is200 mats....look like new.

p1702101856.jpg

and the clean car

p1702101857.jpg

p170210185701.jpg

p170210185702.jpg

p2002101327.jpg

what yous think??

i will be giving it a good clay and polish at the weekend...not as shiney as i want it..

Nice & tidy interior bud! you must be running out of things to change / add / modify now????

em yes dont know what to do next.........

oh and to anyone doing this its not straight forward.....you will need the seats,seat belts,air bag connectors for the seat belts also a hammer as the seatbelt(the bit that mounts into the pillar)is bigger so you will need to bash oh sorry modifiy the pillar slightly.

i think the next mod you should do is think about a new tax disc holder. Whats that stuck under your front bumper? im sure it doesnt normally look like that does it? im about to put coilovers on my car and maybe a TTE front bumper *fingers crossed* do you should i should tell my insurance company about it?

i think the next mod you should do is think about a new tax disc holder. Whats that stuck under your front bumper? im sure it doesnt normally look like that does it? im about to put coilovers on my car and maybe a TTE front bumper *fingers crossed* do you should i should tell my insurance company about it?

i have got a new one mate i'm just waiting on the new windscreen before i fit it(10 inch crack from o/s to middle of the screen!!!)

as for stuck under the front bumper thats the uprated intercooler my car is charged now thats why you've not noticed it before.

up to you mate if you tell them....but it is a standard part mate :winky:

ok its a standard part *wink* ever thought about full leather seats? no no not the intercooler, if you look at your pic it looks like another piece of black / grey plastic under your front TTE bumper.

ok its a standard part *wink* ever thought about full leather seats? no no not the intercooler, if you look at your pic it looks like another piece of black / grey plastic under your front TTE bumper.

na mate really dont like full leather had it on a few of my cars too cold in the winter far too hot in the summer.plus you slide about leather.

oh i see......its the corners off a seat cupra spoiler i'm still not sure but had more people like them than not so just left them on..

Mmmmm seeing a mint black interior now, Im kinda regretting getting an IS with beige....

Where is best place to look for replacement seats? My interior is neat, just need a better drivers seat and new belts as they are filthy!

Breakers?

I never noticed the corner bits on you r bumper before either? How did you do it? Did you cut up a splitter and screw them on? Wouldn't mind doin that to mine, are they sprayed black or is that the plastic colour, don't know if it would right on a Plat Ice car.

Billnick, I know what you mean about the Beige interior, my dads 99 Sport has got it, they look stunning when new, but way to light for the real world, my Black seats are probably just as filthy, but at least you can see it,lol.

Gareth

I never noticed the corner bits on you r bumper before either? How did you do it? Did you cut up a splitter and screw them on? Wouldn't mind doin that to mine, are they sprayed black or is that the plastic colour, don't know if it would right on a Plat Ice car.

Billnick, I know what you mean about the Beige interior, my dads 99 Sport has got it, they look stunning when new, but way to light for the real world, my Black seats are probably just as filthy, but at least you can see it,lol.

Gareth

thats the colour of the splitter mate i just cut the middle out of the splitter and screwed it too the bumper..(seat cupra splitter £18 brand new from seat)

i put the exact same seats into mine and mine is an s model. I had cloths seats no electric anything. My air bags sockets pluged straight in and just had to run posi and negi wires for seat motors. mine are not heated seats as i dont like them ( good to turn passenger one on when they not looking so they wonder why they sudenly getting warm *****). i didnt have to do anything with seat belts at all. i changed my door cards as well they matched the cloth seats so had to go as well.

There must be a few diffrent wiring looms, i followed a post on here when putting my seats in and the wire colours were all diffrent to mine in the end i just ran a posi from fuse box and earthed it to the earth point under the seat.

• 1 year later...

I know the last post is a long time ago but want to bump this up to the top because I would like to see a pic on a standard bumper because i dont like TRD splitters.. i love tte bumpers but money is not rolling in at the min so budget fixes is the call for the next little while unfortunately.. If noone has done it im going to give it a ***** in the next couple of weeks but would like to see a pic of it done if there is one floating around.. cheers ;)

I know the last post is a long time ago but want to bump this up to the top because I would like to see a pic on a standard bumper because i dont like TRD splitters.. i love tte bumpers but money is not rolling in at the min so budget fixes is the call for the next little while unfortunately.. If noone has done it im going to give it a ***** in the next couple of weeks but would like to see a pic of it done if there is one floating around.. cheers ;)

Standard IS200 bumper with Cupra R splitter?

35068_10150247780535417_536325416_14826042_2806250_n.jpg

Picture of mine from early last year.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links