Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Look What I Bought Yesterday

Mars

there is nothing there on that link mate.

i am guessing is it the alloys with loads of spokes?

No. The 18" 6 spoke sports alloys. The link works for me

nice, how much did you get them for?

think probs works for you because your a signed into your eBay account..... whats the item number then it should come up.

think probs works for you because your a signed into your eBay account..... whats the item number then it should come up.

Try shearching the follwoing number in eBay.

THAT IS BARGAIN OF THE YEAR!

if you want to sell for alot more than that please let me, i will take them off ya :)

if you want to sell for alot more than that please let me, i will take them off ya :)

I could not believe it when I saw it. It had only been listed for 30mins or so. I was actually looking for a spoiler when I came across it. I am getting them refurbed then will decide what to do with them as I already have a set but could not pass that up.

I could not believe it when I saw it. It had only been listed for 30mins or so. I was actually looking for a spoiler when I came across it. I am getting them refurbed then will decide what to do with them as I already have a set but could not pass that up.

lol, well if you want to sell them as they are or when they have been refurbed will you let me know as i am interested. thanks

Result mate but i think i can beat that. A very kind member (is200Widnes) gave me a set

of the same wheels for FREE, itn't it great when you get a bargain :D

what did u do to get them free? :whistling: lol

excellent find though..congrats...welcome to the areo club!

Well the alloys were picked up by Pristine Wheels this morning from the vendor who is located in that area and they say they are in good nick but one has a slight dink on the inner rim. So what should I do with these?? Keep the colour stock standard or go for another finish. My car is Strathcaron Blue. Any ideas welcomed. :hehe:

Well the alloys were picked up by Pristine Wheels this morning from the vendor who is located in that area and they say they are in good nick but one has a slight dink on the inner rim. So what should I do with these?? Keep the colour stock standard or go for another finish. My car is Strathcaron Blue. Any ideas welcomed. :hehe:

bright silver :D

bright silver :D

I was thinking of that. Will see how many options they have when go up on Monday

Gold on a blue car always

Or white, gun metal silver

Gun metal silver maybe but can't see myself with gold or white.

I have finally decided on a metallic silver as opposed to the flat silver. Will post some pics once they are done.

Any idea on how much a set of these usually go for?

They look 10x better than the 17's!

It really varies, I got mine for £200 which I thought was cheap, but as this thread has proved you can get them a lot cheaper!

Any idea on how much a set of these usually go for?

They look 10x better than the 17's!

It really varies, I got mine for £200 which I thought was cheap, but as this thread has proved you can get them a lot cheaper!

Yeah £50 wasn't bad at all. Will cost me about £350 to refurb 5 wheels, 2 of which has flat spots. Brand new genuine Lexus ones are just under £800 for a set of four. And Parthiban before you say it I know I could have possibly got it done cheaper at BJV Engineering but chose Pristine Wheels as I know they refurb wheels for Lexus and the vendor was located in that area anyway. Can't wait to see what they will look like. Will be ready on Wednesday but I can only collect on Saturday, so will post some photos on Saturday.

Cost me the same overall really so no difference, £200 for the wheels and then another £200 to refurb them after I flatspotted 2 of them in a pothole the day after I fitted them!

That's quite a difference in the refurb price, but makes sense if they were in the same area and pristine wheels do have a good reputation.

Cost me the same overall really so no difference, £200 for the wheels and then another £200 to refurb them after I flatspotted 2 of them in a pothole the day after I fitted them!

That's quite a difference in the refurb price, but makes sense if they were in the same area and pristine wheels do have a good reputation.

Of course the price is for five wheels. The four I bought on eBay and one I had at home.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links