Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Chaps

Following my (eventually) successful aquisition of clear front indicators, I have been looking for clear side repeaters.

I tried the firm in California that supplied the front lights. Nope. I have searcged fleabay.com & .co.uk Nope. Ive performed searches on a daily basis on Google and a few other search engines. Nope. Ive searched on here. Nope.

Does anyone have a link and/or recommendation for a supplier please?

Hi Chaps

Following my (eventually) successful aquisition of clear front indicators, I have been looking for clear side repeaters.

I tried the firm in California that supplied the front lights. Nope. I have searcged fleabay.com & .co.uk Nope. Ive performed searches on a daily basis on Google and a few other search engines. Nope. Ive searched on here. Nope.

Does anyone have a link and/or recommendation for a supplier please?

Interesting. Many of the products, when I selected the alternative searches suggested by fleabay, appear to be for (what I would call)side lights which itself suggests that US versions had the indicator in that location. Or do I just need a beer?

Hi Steve

Where did you find the clear front indicators, pretty please.

I can't find them either.

Cheers

Ed

Hi Ed

I eventually found nine on eBay.com by going into .co.uk and using the search facility. The firm is

Advance Aerosports

Mira Loma, CA 91752 United States

The only email address I can find is

eBay.advanceaerosports@gmail.com

Hopefully that will be suffient for you to get started.

The old lights have a bulb in the inner part only. The new one's came with a 2nd bulb in the outer part but there is no wiring for them. I fitted mine and then refitted them once I decided to use this 2nd bulb. I recommend only doing it once because its a bit fiddly if, like mine, the hidden screw was shot and I had to drill it out and refit with a nut and bolt. Trying to locate the washer and nut is not easy.

When you get the unit you will be able to get small bayonet fittings for the 2 terminals. Break into the existing wiring (colours not relevant) and hey presto. Use a good 8 or 9 inches of wire (I used 5amp) to give yourself room to work.

Hope that is of some help.

THIS HAS BEEN COVERED IN FULL ON THIS SITE MANY TIMES BEFORE.

Stop searching goggle or eBay and try searching the forum.

My car has got the clear side reapeaters and the photo was used on eBay of my car with them fitted. UK Channel Islands seller.

They are about £12.99 delivered.

Stop searching goggle or ebay and try searching the forum.

My car has got the clear side reapeaters and the photo was used on ebay of my car with them fitted. UK Channel Islands seller.

Without wishing to start the wrong type of discussion, if you read my opening post, you will see that I have performed many searches, including searching on here using various search terms. None of the results yielded a useful source of side repearters/indicators/markers. One of the things that annoys me is when users of this forum fail to search it 1st. However I did search, in this case, without benefit.

Stop searching goggle or ebay and try searching the forum.

My car has got the clear side reapeaters and the photo was used on ebay of my car with them fitted. UK Channel Islands seller.

Notwithstanding my previous post.

I have had a look at all your threads (as permitted by this forum) and also your individual posts (I have not read every word) but nothing stands out as being useful to the member wanting to know where to buy these products. Perhaps I am not alone in being "thick" as per your post earlier this year which I chose to ignore at the time.

Please, for the benefit of other members, be kind enough to post the details of where to buy these products.

Thank you.

Try searching the site again and find the thread listed below.

Ls400 1990-1994 Side Indicators (led) Found them

Took me one minute in search to find.

And I'll ignore your last replies as I know what I've written on this website.

There is further threads mentioning the indicators about fitment.

Try searching the site again and find the thread listed below.

Ls400 1990-1994 Side Indicators (led) Found them

Took me one minute in search to find.

And I'll ignore your last replies as I know what I've written on this website.

There is further threads mentioning the indicators about fitment.

Hi

On the grounds that no one but the originator of a post knows what has been posted, I did indeed search again. Initially without any joy but after changing the settings (not the search terms) I did eventually found the thread to which I think you refer -

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=41417&st=0&p=440910&hl=1990-1994%20Side%20Indicators%20(led)&fromsearch=1entry440910

I like the Landcruiser story.

Hi Steve

Where did you find the clear front indicators, pretty please.

I can't find them either.

Cheers

Ed

Hi

If this link works, its the actual item

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitemversion=&item=180489691131&view=all&tid=0

Hi Steve

Thank you very much once again for taking time to give me detailed and invaluable advice. I really appreciate it.

Sorry for delay in replying but I've been on holiday(in the Lexus-well not just the Lexus, on the third day my wife said we had to get out of the car :winky: )

All the best

Ed

Oooops, pressed the wrong button, If you send me your address i'll send you a pair. (they are actually earlyToyota MR2).

Absolutely wonderful. Fitted and working.

This is the spirit of this forum, but not only does Pete aka Passman53 send me the units for free, but he includes 2 orange bulbs. Mega effort. Can't thank you enough.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links