Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet 3

Chris.S

I revised my timescales and offered a new date in july.

Wondering if we could/should make it a monthly meet at least for the summer?

Loz

1st or second sunday in July?? See aptly named thread....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loz found the problem the waste gate on the turbo was stuck open so a replacement is on its way :blush:

as ken says the anti-lag is now working so next time there will be plenty of immature flames and loud bangs (bring the ear plugs) :yahoo:

unfortunatly i'm spannerman for the weekend on the 3rd august at ten of the best so wont be able to make this one but well up for another one soooooon :D

Thanks Zee ;)

I'm just getting ready to go down to london for my op so see you guys at JAE and if you don't get more TOC cars at your next mids mini meet there really is no hope for them at all :crybaby:

Thanks once again for an absolute f :tsktsk: :tsktsk: ing hoot,Ken

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk