Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Slammed Gab Coilovers

motty

the front is sitting much higher than the rear so you would have to have lowered the front or raised the rear..

heres as low as i would ever run one....lowered 90mm front 100mm rear.....

img2091d.jpg

img2090vx.jpg

img2093x.jpg

Lol that is low! Looks like your suspension collapsed with two fat opera singers in the back!

What size wheels you got there mate? Maybe its just the pic but they dont seem to to fill the arches (width ways)

There Rays Engineering 17inch j7 rims mate

i still think it'll look odd with the front arch gap bigger than the gap... i run heavy reverse rake on my car, i'd rather it looked like a snowplough than it was trying to take off.

btw... your backbox will hit the floor less if you stiffen your dampers. ;) i have to run my fronts on hardest setting to achieve this:

58475_431578599693_512944693_4817059_5081364_n.jpg

lovely wheels though mate, it will look spot on when you get the stance right.

i still think it'll look odd with the front arch gap bigger than the gap... i run heavy reverse rake on my car, i'd rather it looked like a snowplough than it was trying to take off.

btw... your backbox will hit the floor less if you stiffen your dampers. ;) i have to run my fronts on hardest setting to achieve this:

58475_431578599693_512944693_4817059_5081364_n.jpg

lovely wheels though mate, it will look spot on when you get the stance right.

Ive dropped the front and lifted the back abit now, its siting level now, also turned the damper settings up a notch. Im happy with the wheels, they were a bit of a bargin for £159 off eBay with 4 brand new tyres. They had no reserve :). The coilovers were abit of a bargin too for £200

HI Motty

What do you do for a living we had a guy come to our work and said just got an is and had a ibiza cupra before like your (Avatar)

Im a automated crane engineer mate. Anyone thinking of getting a ibiza cupra DONT!! There really good fun but soon as you put a bigger turbo on them and stuff they breakdown everyday!!

Just been offered THIS in a straight swap for my is200. Mapped to 265BHP, lots n lots of reciepts, history and money spent on it including a £900 exhust

What you think ?

All depends on the mileage and what turbo its got and what map its got. The leon cupra's dont fetch that much money, compared to the cupraR. £900 exhaust :duh: is it gold plated? i had a blueflame turbo back exhaust inc dcat and 3.5inch downpipe and it was only £500. You will always have to splash out on coilpacks and maf sensors with it being remaped. just that that into account if your planning on swapping :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links