Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Good evening/morning :P

I am seriously considering an LS400 but have realised that some came with air suspension which I would rather avoid.Is there any easy way of recognising if the potential new car has it ?

Many thanks

I am sure that thee year model changed to " air " at some stage, but I don't know when.

So to save lots of stress why not buy yourself a golden oldie, and the very, very best that money will buy, and that's going to be very, very little £ , and get one of my vintage ................ 1994 is really good, well, for me anyway.

Love it to bits and couldn't be bothered with expensive gadgetry for when it all starts to go wrong !

Malc

I am sure that thee year model changed to " air " at some stage, but I don't know when.

So to save lots of stress why not buy yourself a golden oldie, and the very, very best that money will buy, and that's going to be very, very little £ , and get one of my vintage ................ 1994 is really good, well, for me anyway.

Love it to bits and couldn't be bothered with expensive gadgetry for when it all starts to go wrong !

Malc

89-92 models also had air as an option so look for switch on the centre console also get your head under a wheelarch, if you can see coil springs you are ok :winky:

Andy

Malc

Sorry I should have pointed out that really I want to go for a Mk4 as my budget will easily allow it seems.

Malc

89-92 models also had air as an option so look for switch on the centre console also get your head under a wheelarch, if you can see coil springs you are ok :winky:

Andy

Ah now that makes a lot of sense :P Ive only just found out it was an option on the LS400.TBH I ran a mile from the Merc S class due to its expensive and troublesome air suspenders.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links