Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Well to say I was surprised is an understatement!

Previous Advisories include rear lower front bushes

Ball joints

So having done nothing about it over the last year, I was expecting them to have failure written all over.

This time a pass!

Advisories this time:

Leakage from power steering components (rams).

Windscreen chips 40mm outside of zone 'A'

o/s outer mirror faded. (Been the same for at least 5 years, no mention before.)

Bumper damage (since 5 years too)

Knocking from n/s/f on roller test ( I have tried to find this and have no idea where it is coming from!)

Worn rear tyres.

So I'm a happy bunny!

I can get most of that sorted pretty painlessly.

I think I'll have a drink tonight!

Hi. Result !!!!!!!! 12 months happy motoring ahead lol

Mines booked in for friday week..... Hopefully same outcome ...... I always worry a big suspension bill and other items could write it off !!!

Steve

Hi. Result !!!!!!!! 12 months happy motoring ahead lol

Mines booked in for friday week..... Hopefully same outcome ...... I always worry a big suspension bill and other items could write it off !!!

Steve

Id have a cruise up to Cambridge if i were you and see the same guy Nitmoi saw. Sounds like a sound bloke to me. Just goes to show...one mans death trap is another mans dream machine.

Good luck on friday steve.

These MOT Testers seem to individually have so much discretion these days.

My g/fs mazda has had some of the same Advisories for years now .... it still drives good and maybe, just maybe, next year will see it fail on summat serious !

Rust looms .............. not like a Lexus eh !

Malc

Thanks sir john. Unfortunatley im too far away for a jaunt to cambridge lol at least we got no snow this far south. My mot man knows the car and services it so im expecting a fair mot at least. Will post result next fri nite.

Steve.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links