Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Factory Tour Pokeoke Pic!

Brettster

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 is Amol and 17 is his wife.

I was talking to 2 for alot of the day and now I can't remember his name :blush: I know he has recently joined TOC and he lives in Wolverhampton

i did not meet the guy.. didhe not have the yaris or corrolla or something newish?

I think he had a blue Yaris and he parked nearer the entrance and not close to us :unsure: I sat next to him at the pub.

Bloody hell...I can't remember :duh:

yes 16 is me (Amol) and 17 Kavita (wifey) with the black IS200. Sorry I didnt introduce myself to everyone and sorry for not stopping for lunch. We have to get to Sheffield and drive back to London before 6. I will hopefully see more of you guys. Thanks Steve for organising.

Thanks for the names to the photo.

I too regret not being able to make the drink after the visit. I had to visit a relative with my wife at Etwall nearby. The relative has been receiving treatment for cancer and under these circumstances I felt I had to go. I think you guys will understand.

not fair.. i look like a piggin FREAK

no way.. you know those pics that get you in your worse position... like with your eyes shut and stuff.... bad bad bad

Next group photo, what say me & you hide at the back? Hmmm - I'm short enough to hide - you may have a problem

The camera doesn't like me either :ph34r:

I keep on trying to get a picture of my Lexus but have not been successful only the red picture. I have therefore gone back to the birdie but its not my real choice.

I had some help with mine, I must confess, but I believe you need to upload your chosen photo to the gallery and take it from there.

Fidgets is online - he'll do it for you if you ask him - send him a pm

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk