Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Wife Says I Love The Dog More Than Her!

My wife says that i love the dog more than i love her which is ridiculous because i love my Lexus more than i love the dog.

Problem is, the Lexus needs fixing for the MOT.

She drinks more than the Lexus though!

What to do? Fix the Lexus, Walk the dog or go to the pub with the wife?

Take the wife and the dog to the pub, leave her alone at the pub with sufficient money for the day, tie the dog up outside the pub with sufficient food, water, shelter and a sign next to it stating "Owner broke, Owners wife drunk in pub, Owner's car broke please donate generously" then return home and fix the car in complete peace and tranquility.If you don't have any cans of beer make sure you get these at the pub before leaving!

It sounda a very familiar senario as I have apparently spent "too much time" looking on the internet for a replacement Lexus, then spent too much time travelling the midlands looking at them when the garden is an absolute disgrace and the grass needs cutting. Personally I think she's fiddled with the clocking in machine in the hallway.

.I thought about scrapping the Celsior and fitting the engine into a lawnmower combined with a rotavator and buying a local bus timetable.

I also chamfered the handle of the sweeping brush so it would fit up my a**e more comfortably when "multitasking"

Take the wife and the dog to the pub, leave her alone at the pub with sufficient money for the day, tie the dog up outside the pub with sufficient food, water, shelter and a sign next to it stating "Owner broke, Owners wife drunk in pub, Owner's car broke please donate generously" then return home and fix the car in complete peace and tranquility.If you don't have any cans of beer make sure you get these at the pub before leaving!

It sounda a very familiar senario as I have apparently spent "too much time" looking on the internet for a replacement Lexus, then spent too much time travelling the midlands looking at them when the garden is an absolute disgrace and the grass needs cutting. Personally I think she's fiddled with the clocking in machine in the hallway.

.I thought about scrapping the Celsior and fitting the engine into a lawnmower combined with a rotavator and buying a local bus timetable.

I also chamfered the handle of the sweeping brush so it would fit up my a**e more comfortably when "multitasking"

:P B) :lol: :lol: :lol: ................PMSL

Andy

Absolutely brilliant.

Its so nice to meet someone else who has to clock in and out of his own house.

Mike

Nice one Steve. Brilliant but for one flaw; i have never had enough money to leave my wife in a pub all day unsupervised.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links