Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Was on the lookout for an Ls400 until this one popped up within 20 miles from home. I've always wanted one, but they are like hens teeth over here.

Not exactly an Ls400, but the engine is the same ;)

SL385688.jpg

SL385687-1.jpg

Nice Soarer!Looks very clean and leather seats but I bet the TV doesn't work. Have you had a look at the door hinges on them,they are a feat of engineering! and don't forget the steering wheel is on the "wrong" side.

With the V8 you won't have to worry about those twin turbos failing.

Tell us how much it's up for please.

Nice Soarer!Looks very clean and leather seats but I bet the TV doesn't work. Have you had a look at the door hinges on them,they are a feat of engineering! and don't forget the steering wheel is on the "wrong" side.

With the V8 you won't have to worry about those twin turbos failing.

Tell us how much it's up for please.

Jap import so steering wheel is just fine..lol

The TV does not work indeed. I have it to bits at the moment to replace the required capacitors and transistors. Which means...I've already bought it..lol.

The door hinges are a masterpiece indeed. Sagging doors is an issue, but these are already fixed.

The 1UZFE is purring like a kitten and suprisingly fast in this Soarer. A few 100 pounds does make a huge difference :)

Congrats, Ruud!

Very nice car. Good find!

Yes, some more (a lot more..) photos wouldn't go amiss.

I wish you good luck and lots of safe driving and fun with it.

Jac

Congrats, Ruud!

Very nice car. Good find!

Yes, some more (a lot more..) photos wouldn't go amiss.

I wish you good luck and lots of safe driving and fun with it.

Jac

For ABS66: yes, they are the flat blades. I have yet to try them in the rain though.

I haven't taken any good pics yet. I'll take some more at a later stage.

At the moment the interior looks like this :)

PIC00094.jpg

Lol if i dropped 5p down the side of the seat id let it go , rather than rip it apart .

I had a go in a mates a few years ago and loved it. Its a lovley cockpit to sit in. Really surrounds you. Dont like the handbrake. Do like the 3d style display in the dash.

Yours looks sweet. If i didnt need four doors id be tempted

Steve

Lol if i dropped 5p down the side of the seat id let it go , rather than rip it apart .

I had a go in a mates a few years ago and loved it. Its a lovley cockpit to sit in. Really surrounds you. Dont like the handbrake. Do like the 3d style display in the dash.

Yours looks sweet. If i didnt need four doors id be tempted

Steve

LOL

I did find a total of £2.77 under the seats :)

Yeh, the digital dash is quite cool

This is just a toy. I've got a 4 door saloon for family business :)

lmao@ floggit

Thats a serious strip out, whats going on? I'm so nosey when it looks like a big job broke out lol.

The carpet was absolutely filthy and ripped/cut in places. Replacement carpet is on it's way :)

Then every singly trim piece was filthy as well. I had to take most of them out to get the carpet out and decided to give them a proper bath :)

I found some Yen coins in mine under the rear seat, thought I was rich until I found out there was about 12p!!!!

I was hoping to find some Yen as well.

I'm also needing to replace the steering wheel - never seen such a discusting worn wheel..lol

The Ls400 is the same - anyone has one lying around?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links