Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally!

well after a lot of driving all over the country and checking the autotrader every 5 seconds for weeks I finally didn't buy the GS300 I wanted but a LS400 instead. and here she is! :D :lol: :D

car.jpeg

'92 J reg, 112k for a mere £4000 :excl::hehe::lol: :P B)

uzziz

Posted: Jul 6 2003, 12:19 PM

nice car

but could you have purchased a GS300 SPORTS with that sort of miles

for maybe £5000/5500k ??? which you intend to do

Thnx m8 :excl::lol:

Well i've seen some for sale in the Trader for that kinda money, but when I finally got the loan they were gone, and I didn't want to hang around waiting for one for ages, and this one cought my eye so I figured why not go have a look..

And thanks to Loz's checklist I decided it was in a good condition, so I bought it! :D

.....only issue is that the tyres on the left are a different make from the one's on the right.. :question:.. and the guy didn't have the FSH handy but he says he'll get it for me.. :unsure:

Lovely looking car, bet it's gonna be a dream ride :)

Are those the newer style alloys from the GS it's wearing?

Hope you get the FSH sorted. Differing tyre makes - wouldn't think that's going to be a big problem (handling wise) and you can match them up again when you next come to buy tyres.

Thanks guys!

I'm quite tempted to go to JAE to show off my new wheels but it depends a bit on timing, finance and the missus of course! :D

I have no idea where the wheels come from, the guy said they're actual Lexus aftermarket alloys, but as they're looking in pretty good shape (no corrosion as far as I could see) I doubt that.. :winky:

Just hope this guy aint bull****ting me about the FSH cause that would mean serious sh*t for me when i try and sell it again of course! :unsure::ph34r::angry:

Think i'll be getting new tyres soon anyway, I'll put some proper one's on then. anyone know what tyres they take as standard :question:

cant wait to go pick it up tonite! watch this space for a comparison with the Jag :excl: :)

Just be carefull with that service history not only will it be hard to sell on but you have no proof of the real mileage .remember these cars do star ship mileage before they even start to show there age .Check it through the dealer network or hpi the car they also do mileage verification.Good luck looks like a nice example.

Very nice m8....even if it wasn't what you were after :lol:

Definately like those wheels i'll swap ya! thats the only thing with the standard GS300 wheels, they seem too small for the wheel arch, yours would fit mine a treat i'm sure :lol:

Happy motoring

Cheers guys :excl: :D

the salesguy reassured me the FSH is on its way, they've apparently tracked it down and are getting the previous owner to send it to me. he also gave me this guy's address so i can chase it myself if need be. so i'm hoping he's genuine and not bull****ting me! :unsure:

no way am I swapping my alloys for yours Ants, they're the main reason I bought the car! :P

just had a look and they're actual Lexus alloys as well, I'm quite chuffed with them as they're in a v good state! :lol: :D :lol:

it's got some old MOT's with it so i might have a look at the mileages on there, thnx for the tip Brian :excl:

cant wait to go home now, definetely going via a detour today! :hehe: :D :lol:

Glad the check list helped. It looks like a belting good car!

I would have it in a heart beat. Hope you get lots of fun out of her. she looks the part for any kind of occassion. Trust me when I say its SOOOO much better than even the 2000 W reg Jags. the LS is the Gentlemen's club with Horsepower to match its status!

Keep it Shiny side up and I look forward to seeing it in the flesh at JAE.

Ps. is it blue or grey leather?

Loz :zee:

Thnx Loz! :D

hey if you want mine, I'll trade it for one of yours! :P

it's blue leather actually, it's in not too bad a condition! its pretty nice indeed, of course I've never had the pleasure of driving around in a W reg Jag but i'll take your word for it! I think i'll be pretty happy with this one for a while! :zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links