Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Well Guys i finally did it and got my first Lexus :D

I had been holding out and looking to get an import but i couldn't let this one go, its a 1994 GS300 with full Lexus History and 118K on the clock in Dark blue. Had to drive 160 miles to get it but it was worth it, i particularly like the stereo system.my other cars have had a single disc player but this 12 disc system has a tad more power :D

Couple of questions :

Where do i sign up for Gold memebership..gonna get it serviced

How do i remove the rear grill on the parcel shelf speaker..its a bit faded gonna spay it

And is it easy to get to the door speakers cos the driver side one isn't working

sorry i don't have any piccies yet (don't have a digi camera) but i'll take one from work soon when i get it taxed

Not bad for less than 4 grand :yahoo:

Ants

:zee: Congratulations!!

Wishing you many years of happy motoring!

look on the Go KArting thread for contributions from "Administrator" you can click on his signature and sign up for gold. Worth every penny. Don't forget to ask him about the discounted 'fro!

Glad you mentioned Servicing cos it will be due a cambelt service at 126k. you can get it done out of the dealer network for £100 rather than their £520 service. Also, yours might be ready for its third set of plugs. although mine has run 30k over the the recomended change and not a single drop in mpg or performance.

Ask Mathew Wild(ernes) if he thinks the plugs are hampering the performance... :whistling:

Looking forward to some pics buddy!

Loz :zee:

Congrats mate , Ref your door speaker.. the door panel is a pain to get off i got mine off but there is a L type plastic bracket in the centre that cannot be seen from the outside I undid all the screws i could find and popped of the panel you can see the bracket roughly behind the control panel for the windows (from memory) I could not work out how to remove the bracket so i used a hacksaw :blush: anyway still could not see what was wrong with the speaker and its still not fixed but lexus guildford quoted me £138 for speaker (but i think they may well of also been quoting for the enclosure as well) then a furter £100 +vat for fitting it......

jac

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links