Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls 600H

lance520

Hi, Just paid my deposit on a 08 LS600h and p/ex my VW Phaeton . A bit of a petrol head (my other car a Maserati Spyder) and fancy a change frm the usual German choice as my daily runner for the 80 mile round work trip. Anyway perhaps the Lexus a bit of an impulse buy but that`s me. Anyway look forward to gleaning useful info from the forum and if anybody can shed light on useful tips, common issues or such like wilth 600h ownership i would pleased to hear.

Hi lance and welcome to the LOC.

Not many 460 or 600 owners at the moment, but the numbers will grow with time. Enjoy your new Lexus, I'm sure you'll be totally amazed with the car and looking for any excuse to go for a drive, you will, believe me.

Graham.

I test drove one a few weeks ago, the L version. Very nice drive with the CVT it was constant smooth power delivery all the way. Personally I wouldn't (even if I had the money to do so) buy a new one, at over 100k it's just too much but like you a 3 year old one is the one to buy when most of the depreciation has been met but you are still left with an excellent car.

Once you get used to pulling out of junctions with no engine noise and know the car hasn't stalled you'll love it.

Also drove one of these recently at the open road and it was a real surprise - by far the most serene and peaceful car I've ever been in (and that includes a Rolls Phantom).

As above not sure we have many (if any) 600h owners on here but I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the new car :)

How's the Maserati btw? Are they expensive cars to run?

Many thanks for all your responses picking car on Monday. Regarding the maser it`s an awsome bit of kit . Ferrari derived 430 engine 400 bhp. 0-60 4.2 seconds . The sound is amazing . Oh and 15 to the gallon!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links