Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fog Lamps

Stonies

I saw a post before which had a link directing you to an e-bay sale for replacement smoked fog lamps, can someone direct me where to get these or perhaps put the link back on. Price was about £94, cheers Bob

• 1 month later...

hi, does anyone know if the is300 front fogs fit an is200? im on an AMERICAN eBay site looking at their is300 fogs and it states that they dont fit??

Item number: 140597691281. thanks for any help, also reply to ( gazr24@hotmail.com)

Don't get anything from this ebayer. I bought a set of headlights with the built-in angle eyes from him. He told me that they would fit the is200 no problem but they didn't. I arranged with him to get my money back if i sent them back to him. He never repayed me,and that was 3 years ago! I am still €200 plus €60 for posting them back :angry:

that S.O.B. ok thanks Jomo, i`ll take your advice. the fog lights on my is200 are in good condition but they draw moisture in and the glasses are fogged up, excuse the punn. do you know where i can get a new pair? thanks.

gary

I'd avoid that set from USA as they are just smoked - Guy has just tinted a cheap crystal set with a spray can I'd imagine. If you need genuine black ones you can get them new from a guy on here called ACLEX for about £250 a light or look on eBay for a crashed car they are dismantling. Roughly £75 a light this way

The sets they sell on eBay that come from the US are brand new but are after market. They're not spray tinted. They are smoked, yellow or crystal. I've had a set from US before, OEM spec and they were fine.

Same thing with the projector headlights. They are fit for the US IS300, but with a little bit of work they do fit the UK IS200. You can also get them in right hand drive guise.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links