Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

250 Sport Vs 250 F-Sport

Difference in what way? styling, performance, equipment, insurance? Given the Sport was the earlier model, the differences will be fairly extensive I'd have thought - then of course, there have been two iterations of the F-Sport.

Oh sorry, just realise you've asked what the differences are cosmetically and equipment...

Cosmetically, different alloys and no lip spoiler (I think) on the early Sport models. The first F-Sport and current F-Sport have different wheels too and the latter one has the front splitters. As for equipment, not really sure, I would imagine the F-Sport has a bit more just because it's newer.

The current F-Sport is also cleaner.

Ill give this a go :winky:

IS Sport 2006-2010

As SE spec with the following

1. HID headlights with auto leveling and washers

2. Electric pack consisting of electric front and passenger seats, steering column and mirrors with key recognition memory

3. 18" wheels

4. Auto dimming rear and side mirrors with dipping side mirrors in reverse

5. Sports pedals

6. Alcantara seats with heating only instead of full leather with heating and cooled seats

7 Sport suspension

IS F - SPORT 2010-2011

Changes over previous Sport model

1. F Sport badges on front wings

2. Hoshi 18" wheels

3. IS-F steering wheel and gear knob

4. IS-F Style seats with Half leather and alcantara.

5. IS-F Rear spoiler

6. IS-F Front grill

IS F - Sport 2011 >

Changes over previous F - Sport model

1. DRL LED lights

2. Different 18" wheels specific to the F - Sport

3. Deleted key recognition memory for driver seat, mirrors and steering column

4. Deleted Memory for seats mirrors and steering wheel column

5 Deleted electric steering wheel column

6. F - Sport front spoiler

Please correct me if I have missed anything

Ill give this a go :winky:

IS Sport 2006-2010

As SE spec with the following

1. HID headlights with auto leveling and washers

2. Electric pack consisting of electric front and passenger seats, steering column and mirrors with key recognition memory

3. 18" wheels

4. Auto dimming rear and side mirrors with dipping side mirrors in reverse

5. Sports pedals

6. Alcantara seats with heating only instead of full leather with heating and cooled seats

7 Sport suspension

IS F - SPORT 2010-2011

Changes over previous Sport model

1. F Sport badges on front wings

2. Hoshi 18" wheels

3. IS-F steering wheel and gear knob

4. IS-F Style seats with Half leather and alcantara.

5. IS-F Rear spoiler

6. IS-F Front grill

IS F - Sport 2011 >

Changes over previous F - Sport model

1. DRL LED lights

2. Different 18" wheels specific to the F - Sport

3. Deleted key recognition memory for driver seat, mirrors and steering column

4. Deleted Memory for seats mirrors and steering wheel column

5 Deleted electric steering wheel column

6. F - Sport front spoiler

Please correct me if I have missed anything

Thanks F.A. for the detailed description and comparison.

Why does the 2011 F-Sport edition have less spec ie deleted electric wheel column, seats and mirrors than the 2010 version?

Any reason why the multimedia pack ie Mark levison sound system is no longer an option?

Why does the 2011 F-Sport edition have less spec ie deleted electric wheel column, seats and mirrors than the 2010 version?

Any reason why the multimedia pack ie Mark levison sound system is no longer an option?

I wondered the same on both accounts. This is why we bought a 2011 SE-L and added the F sport front spoiler, the original OEM rear spoiler (I prefer this to the IS-F one) and the sport pedals. I had some issues with my alloys so Lexus have refurnished them in a darker grey and I've also added black IS-F centre caps to finish them off. The only item that I was not able to add was the ML system but I can live without it.

The SE-L comes with a full semi aniline leather interior which are cooled and heated , the electric steering column and memory pack (although for some reason the front passenger seat memory has been removed for 2011) the rear blind and illuminated kick plates.

I wondered the same on both accounts. This is why we bought a 2011 SE-L and added the F sport front spoiler, the original OEM rear spoiler (I prefer this to the IS-F one) and the sport pedals. I had some issues with my alloys so Lexus have refurnished them in a darker grey and I've also added black IS-F centre caps to finish them off. The only item that I was not able to add was the ML system but I can live without it.

The SE-L comes with a full semi aniline leather interior which are cooled and heated , the electric steering column and memory pack (although for some reason the front passenger seat memory has been removed for 2011) the rear blind and illuminated kick plates.

Hi F.A.

Where did you buy the F sport front spoiler? Are there any websites which sell genuine lexus F-sport body kit parts at discounted prices?

Thanks.

Alex

The F - Sport front spoilers were fitted by the Lexus dealer as part of the deal when I purchased it. I think they were about £120 each and come painted.

I have been using Sewell Lexus in Texas for genuine parts and bring them back as hand luggage or via a relative coming over on holiday. They do offer international shipping but it then gets very expensive.

http://lexus.sewellparts.com/

Andy on here works at Lexus and offers good prices for LOC members so it's worth messaging him. He has a tread in the dealers section of this forum

• 2 weeks later...

The F - Sport front spoilers were fitted by the Lexus dealer as part of the deal when I purchased it. I think they were about £120 each and come painted.

I have been using Sewell Lexus in Texas for genuine parts and bring them back as hand luggage or via a relative coming over on holiday. They do offer international shipping but it then gets very expensive.

Andy on here works at Lexus and offers good prices for LOC members so it's worth messaging him. He has a tread in the dealers section of this forum

Do you have Andy's contact details? Which dealer does he work for?

• 2 weeks later...

Think you may be looking for this guy

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showuser=31361

Works at Lexus Poole in Dorset.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links