Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Boot Liner

Habu

I'm going to order a boot liner tomorrow (assuming that isn't a daft price) but I notice there's a with/without sub woofer type. I'll be getting an SE-L with nav / 10 speaker sound system. Does this system have a sub? If it does I presume it's only a small sized speaker located in the boot?

Cheers

Peter

Yep - 10 speaker has the sub (I think)

Look for a box in the left hand side of the boot, that's the sub. I bet the difference is that the with-sub bootliner has a cutout ...

Cheers, liner (sub) now in car. PIcked her up today. Very impressed :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Habu,

Would you mind telling me how you are finding this boot liner. I am considering ordering one. Is it a good fit around the subwoofer, cargo hooks etc and how easy is it to get into the lower boot compartment?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Habu,

Would you mind telling me how you are finding this boot liner. I am considering ordering one. Is it a good fit around the subwoofer, cargo hooks etc and how easy is it to get into the lower boot compartment?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt. It's a very good fit around the sub and hooks, etc (as you'd expect from a genuine part). Like with any boot liner it restricts access to the underfloor large cubby box and so would needed to be removed. The liner, although rubbery, is quite stiff and needs to be pushed into the corners to get it to fit snugly. There's a small lip around the whole edge and has ridges (grips) and the Lexus name on the top. I'm not sure about your last question though. "how easy is it to get into the lower boot compartment?"

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links