Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I may be looking at a MK1 GS300 this week that is due a second cambelt change at approximately 120k.

The asking price is very reasonable but if a belt change is going to be another 300+ its not such good value.

how much will a belt change cost me?

have done a corsa belt years ago which was easy so if the gs is simple enough I may well do it myself

I may be looking at a MK1 GS300 this week that is due a second cambelt change at approximately 120k.

The asking price is very reasonable but if a belt change is going to be another 300+ its not such good value.

how much will a belt change cost me?

have done a corsa belt years ago which was easy so if the gs is simple enough I may well do it myself

Had one done about 5yrs ago with a B service. Lexus Coventry wanted about £900 but Lexus Leicester did it for just over £500 (for the B service and cambelt change)

Best bet is to make a couple of phone calls to check.

i was told by lexus manchester my IS300 belt change was at 90k ? am now on 54k at 10yrs old ?

Mk 1 was 6yrs/60k. Mk 2 10yrs/100k. I believe the IS300 engine is same as GS 300 Mk 2. My GS 430 is also 10yrs/100k so will need changing by Sept. even though only done just under 61k.

• 5 weeks later...

Anybody any idea on how long it takes to change a cambelt on a Mk2 GS300?

By a professional, I mean.

Phone your local Lexus dealer........they should be able to give you the time that Lexus say it takes.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links