Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys I wonder if anyone can help?

I recently bought some 5 spoke 16" I believe mk2 gs alloys hoping to fit them to my Ls........silly boy!

They won't clear the calipers even with spacers so I was wondering has any one got some alloys that would fit an ls and maybe arrange some deal involving my gs alloys?

***UPDATE***

Back on eBay 160778256109 but still open to suggestions/swap.

Cheers

Pete

Can anyone tell me am I right about them being Mk 2 alloys? Pics on ebay item no 160778256109.

I'm not well up on the GS.

They look the same as my oem 16" spare.It has Toyota stamped inside the rim

I'm wondering if I've been asking too much for my spare gs300 alloys so have dropped the price a bit and happy to give forum members a further tenner off that price.

I would appreciate your thoughts on the price, too much too little just about right? I've got to get shot of them to enable purchase of some alloys that actually fit my Ls.

Cheers for any advice

Pete

I hope you are not yrying to sell these wheels on the forum without being a gold member :D

They look like MK2 GS wheels, I have the 17" ones with a series 2 LS so the caliper clearance is not a problem.

DSCF0239.jpg

That's useful info Steve thanks I did buy a set of those on eBay but the seller posted them to someone else allegedly, took a week and a half to get the money back into my account!

I then bought the one I have now and they don't fit so am getting a bit frazzled trying to work out what actually fit the calipers on my 96/97 plate. 10mm spacers didn't push them out far enough to clear the brakes!

With regards gold membership it's just me being lazy, I will get it sorted shortly.

Cheers

Pete

I hope you are not yrying to sell these wheels on the forum without being a gold member :D

They look like MK2 GS wheels, I have the 17" ones with a series 2 LS so the caliper clearance is not a problem.

DSCF0239.jpg

Above photo. Were these 17" an option,or fitted on later models as standard . The 2000/2002 GS300's I've seen have these fitted ( as standard?). In fact my neighbour's 'W' reg has these on.

My car is 98 'S' and came with these pictured below. Inside the rim is stamped Toyota 16 7½ JJ 50. Tyre size 225/55/16 .

LexusGS300.jpg

My Ls is a mk3 and it has much bigger calipers which is what is causing the problems. This is why I'm lumbered with these Gs alloys which I'm now selling at a loss! Mind you I might keep them just for the tyres which are in pretty good nick.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links