Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all looking for the help of the forum once again just clearing a few things up and asking a question. I am after a stainless steel exhaust was quoted 700quid from long life. I have seen a puma exhaust direct fit on eBay wondering if anybody has brought one of these or if they know anything about them. I am after a V8 burble and not to be heard from 2 miles away just to hear her growl when i push the loud pedal down.

I was aware that the aristo, 300 and 430 share the same exhaust system from the cat back is this correct. Any information would be great and if anyone has a puma exhaust out there what is it like looking to buy one ASAP even thinking about driving to Birmingham tomorrow to go and have a look

once again many thanks and just to say again what i posted earlier Halfords and eurocarparts selling Castrol magnetec fully syth for 17.25 or GTX for 11.25

Hi

This is the company that made mine, MIJ full system including cat for £600. As you are going to Brm I would look them a ring 01922 645 646 I think they have done others on this site.

Not much help, but I've also seen puma systems on ebay - wonder what they are like

Normally the best bet is custom, but that can be costly

MIJ are custom exhausts! they make them to suit your needs.

Not much help, but I've also seen puma systems on ebay - wonder what they are like

I never doubted that..and they are probably within your region.. I was talking about the big picture

ahh just had a look at the puma exhaust again and it comes from MIJ who you recommended i may have to look further in this i just want my GS to sound like my old Jaguar

gs300 - 2003 - auto

at my mot in february i had an advisory for my "entire exhaust system" corroding - i was told not to worry for about 6-9 months - any comment?

if i have to replace the entire system(no idea what parts make up the whole system - pease advise), how much should i expect to pay - i have budgeted for £1,800(eighteen hundred pounds) - would i be able to get a stainless steel lifetime guarantee for this price?

Well as i have found out and have been searching you can get a lifetime stainless shell custom made up for between 350-700+. On eBay quotes around the 350 and long life exhaust uk the 700 but with them you can custom the sound and look you are after. I have had big cars in the past and would never pay for new oem exhaust. When the exhaust was going on my Jaguar i was quoted around the 1800 mark of main dealer.

I am after increasing the noise of my V8 but i think you corrosion may be like mine just after the cat is particularly bad

I never doubted that..and they are probably within your region.. I was talking about the big picture

No offence meant, they are 60 miles from me but the savings were worth it. £600 for a FULL system that included the cat. ;)

Depending where you are, there is a place in Leeds advertising on ebay that will make a custom cat back for £299, that have 3 sound leeks to choose from and dozens of tips.

I tried them first but they never got back to me so I used MIJ !

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links