Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

If A Car Was Owned By Lexus Financial Services, Was It A Management Ca

This week I saw a very nice one owner GS450h which had been owned by Lexus Financial Services.

I was told that this means that its first owner (for five years), was a member of the Lexus management team in Financial Services.

This doesn't sound right to me, at all - surely staff always drive the new cars, and never for more than the first couple of years.

Surely this car must be an ex-lease or ex-PCP vehicle?

Can anyone comment?

I'm really just trying to get my head around whether there will have been more than one, possibly MANY more than one, drivers.

Thanks in advance.

Give Lexus CS the VIN/Reg info, they'd be able to confirm its originating dealership, servicing, recall work.

At a guess, if it was LFS "owned", then it is a car one user liked and didn't want to change out from, or it was a pool car for the whole team to utilise as and when.

I'd be more concerned with the service history rather than how many people may've driven it, and if you know anyone in the body trade, take them along with you to assess it for more than a few stonechips repaired.

All Toyota/Lexus head office cars are used by staff for less than 1 year / 10k miles. They'll go back earlier if they need to push reg numbers up for the month with the staff getting new cars sooner. They are standard PCP contacts for the staff at a reduced rate- alllthough over the last few years cost has gone up considerably, and coupled with the fact the car has to be perfect when it goes back means that it isnt the good deal it once was..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links