Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Ls Radio Stereo Diagrams All Lexus Models And Others.

Here's a link to a website that lists all the diagrams for all LEXUS models and other makers and cars.

Hope this helps other Owners in future.

http://www.modifiedl...iring-diagrams/

EXAMPLE

1994 Lexus LS400 Car Stereo Wire Schematic

Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red

Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Gray

Car Radio Ground Wire: Brown

Car Radio Illumination Wire: Green

Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A

Car Stereo Power Antenna Trigger Wire: Black/Red

Car Stereo Amp Turn-On Trigger Wire: Pink/Blue

Car Stereo Amplifier Location: Right Side of the Trunk

Car Audio Front Tweeter Size:

Car Audio Front Tweeter Depth: 1″

Car Audio Front Tweeter Location: N/A

Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Green

Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): N/A

Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red

Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): N/A

Car Audio Front Speakers Size:

Car Audio Front Speakers Depth: 3″

Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A

Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White

Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): N/A

Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Yellow

Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): N/A

Car Audio Rear Tweeter Size: "1" tweeters

Car Audio Rear Tweeter Depth: 1″

Car Audio Rear Tweeter Location: N/A

Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Speakers

Car Audio Rear Speakers Depth: 3″

Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A

Car Subwoofer Speaker Positive Wire (+): N/A

Car Subwoofer Speaker Negative Wire (-): N/A

Car Subwoofer Speaker Size: 8″ Subwoofer

Car Subwoofer Speaker Depth: 4″

Car Subwoofer Speaker Location: N/A

Baz.

• Like 1

Nice one.

I wonder how many LS400s still have their original audio set up still installed and working, mine went years ago and the later models suffer from CD player problems.

• 3 years later...

I don't know if this can be relied upon. I bought the Scoche TA02B connector kit which is referred to in the Lexus Image thread on how to install a car radio. Not sure what year the car seen is, but on the Connector packet suggests Yellow Battery Constant, Red 12v Ignition switched, black Chassis ground. Totally different to above.

Maybe the scoche being "1987-up Toyota" is not for 93 cars. Should I assume that? Looking at the existing car wiring I need to know what is what. The wiring is all colours and dots. Not as simple as I had hoped. Will search for the actual Car wiring diagram assuming its not in Japanese!

My Lexus original (pioneer) is still working just great,no need to change it,sounds fabulous,although i did need the back lights sorting and when first bought the car the cd changer was inop,simply plugged in a good used one :)

I do have a spare head unit if anyone requires one,back lights need doing though.

My Lexus original (pioneer) is still working just great,no need to change it,sounds fabulous,although i did need the back lights sorting and when first bought the car the cd changer was inop,simply plugged in a good used one :)

I do have a spare head unit if anyone requires one,back lights need doing though.

I've chickened out replacing the original unit as the wiring is too complicated and I loose the CD player, the Subwoofer (if its that thing under the parcel shelf)

and some of the speakers possibly. I've replaced units before but this is no simple swap - know your limitations.

With regard to the backlighting, I watched a vuetube video of some guy showing how to replace the unit and he clearly left the Battery connected and the ACC on, as there was lighting to the buttons which I don't get. Is this to what you are referring? Gingerly took off the front of the unit and unless the two white things are illumination not sure where the bulbs may be? Or is it the strip that makes the lighting which of course has failed in mine?

• 4 years later...

1994 ls400. 88k miles. Garage kept. Never saw rain or snow. Never a passenger in the rear seat. The drivers seat has 0 creases in the leather. Everything works except for the power antenna.  I had the dash capacitor replaced and dash lights are perfect. My only issue has been the antenna keeps breaking. I do want to replace the speakers due to age. I would like to put an amplifier while keeping the stock pioneer radio. I use an fm modulator to play pandora and hands free Bluetooth. Anyone have success with an amp and subwoofer amp/speaker upgrade?

well guys, 8+ years on and all mine is still working fine ( fingers xd )

and she's been cossetted outside in the sun, wind, rain and snow all these years too :wink3:

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links