Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Shocking Picture Of Kate Middleton Topless!

wackyjim

:devil:

post-42972-0-11595400-1347613011.jpg

I don't understand why they should be so surprised. Our every move these days are watched over by CCTV cameras and they know that their every move is watched even closer than ours they know how much a paparazzi or photo journalist can earn with such a picture and yet they still go swimming topless.

I don't give a monkies what she looks like without a bikini top as it wont be anything I/we haven't already seen and I certainly wouldn't buy a paper or magazine to see. No, and I wouldn't waste any internet time either.

They lead very privileged lives which we fund and by now should have learnt that they just cant do that sort of thing no matter how private they think they are and is it too much to ask that when the future queen of England goes swimming no matter where that is she wears a full swimming costume or at the very least both parts of a bikini.

I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

Wake up and smell the coffee William.

Was Harry there ????????????

Mike

I don't have any sympathy either. But I get equally annoyed with the public who want the royals to be both down-to-earth and 'normal' and yet also beyond reproach. Hence all the ridiculous fuss about Harry. People like the fact that he's a bit of a cheeky lad, and yet as soon as we know he behaves like one, all hell breaks loose. The royals aren't behaving any worse than their ancestors did; the only difference is that we now know what they get up to. It's OUR problem.

Dont see there would be anything to get worked up about, theres more shape to an ironing board.

Our ironing board broke and had to be welded this week, at least it's normally fully dressed with a cover on it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links