Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Thanks for that Steve but ive read reread the manual an d makes no refrence to it

However the US manual does but when i try the instructions it does nothing is it a hidden menu

Thanks

robert

I think this is a dealer only setting, although my 2008 GS 450h used to lock when you got to 15mph, but it did not unlock when you put it in park, you had to unlock the doors using the door unlock button, my new 2012 GS450h, does not lock when you get to 15mph, and apparently the dealer cant change this, but if you lock the doors manually with the door lock button you have a option in a menu to set it so they do or don’t unlock when you put it into park. :hehe::wub:

Thanks for that it looks like it must have been ommited on UK Models its not the end of the world i just thought it was a nice feature if it could have been enabled

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

I asked this question a couple of years ago (2005 GS430). The answer is (confirmed by Lexus themselves) that it is omitted from UK spec cars.

I tried the button push sequence in the US manual with no joy before asking the dealer who confirmed the worst - shame.

Cheers,

MarkC

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links