Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Sorry if this has been covered before, but where would be the best place to get some touch up paint made up for my 1998 LS400. I need a little bit of astral black and a larger amount of the 'grey' lower colour. I think the right codes are 202 and 03/15 but will check the VIN later this morning.

Is it a matter of going to Lexus (Stoke in my case) or will a local paint shop be able to get it right? Anyone recommend one close to south Cheshire?

I got mine from a local body paint trader, they check the VIN/Chassis number for you and then made me a large aerosol of the correct paint and also the same size in top coat.

Cost around £20.00 for both.

You could try Macclesfield Paints Ltd.

Sorry if this has been covered before, but where would be the best place to get some touch up paint made up for my 1998 LS400. I need a little bit of astral black and a larger amount of the 'grey' lower colour. I think the right codes are 202 and 03/15 but will check the VIN later this morning.

Is it a matter of going to Lexus (Stoke in my case) or will a local paint shop be able to get it right? Anyone recommend one close to south Cheshire?

Hi

Just got a 98 ls and decided to get the touch up paint just in case, the place I bought mine was on the net from a co on eBay £8.50 delivered.The advantage of this product is there is no need to apply laquer as it is mixed in with the colour .

Mine as got a light mettalic green as the main colour and that is marked up on the chassis plate but what I could'nt find on the plate is the lower darker shade of mettalic green which is known to Lexus as the cladding colour.I was involved with Lexus at the time over another matter and they also struggled to find out what the code was even off the vin of the car.I eventually found a site in the USA that as the combination colours for the Lexus cars and they came up with the correct code.All cladding paint codes start with UCA according to the info on site.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links