Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Lexus Owner.

lexusdaduk

Hi all, only had my LS430 a day and wow what a car, actually JPJsavage pointed me in the direction of this forum, apart from my new car i am also interested in watches and i use TZ UK.

2002 LS430 Premium Pack, with HID active bending headlights,soft close doors, smart entry and start, adaptive cruise, front heated /cooled seats, rear massaging,heated,reclining seats, ML sound system 6 disc changer,Sat nav. Are there a few extra options fitted there over and above the premium pack, or is that the standard equipment level.

Mark

Glad you've joined up here Mark. It's a great space to learn about these cars. Your one sounds great and others, more knowledgeable than me, will be able to advise you re options etc. we would love to see some pictures :)

Have fun with the new car and if you are ever over this way drop in for a coffee.

Hello and welcome to the LOC, nice to have another LS owner join the ranks.

I keep looking at the series 4 LS400 and the early 430s but I like my 1994 so much it makes parting with it very difficult plus I would probably have to give it away. The cars done less than 80,000 miles in 18 years so hardly run in yet and apart from a starter motor rebuild, servicing including the cam belt and 2 replaceement batteries has never had a problem.

One thing I always do is clean the insides of the rear wheel arch lips where the black plastic trim fits around, the amount of mud that collects there has caused quite a few examples to rust in that area. Also remove the trim and clean it ( 4 screws to remove each piece)

Hi thanks all, will do on the wheel arches thanks for the tip, the boot struts have failed but these are being replaced as a part of the deal, i Googled it and it's a common fault, goingto take some pictures soon and post them up.

Mark

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links