Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Some piccys sure you have seen it all before but i am so proud

Lexus019.jpg

Lexus018.jpg

Lexus003.jpg

Lexus002.jpg

Lexus011.jpg

Lexus010.jpg

Lexus005.jpg

Lexus013.jpg

Lexus014.jpg

Lexus012.jpg

Lexus016.jpg

and my two fav lex together

Lexus021.jpg

Lexus015.jpg

Yes its very nice but you have told everyone and his dog what your reg is and were you live,be careful about that ,the international register is useless if the car goes for illegal export in a shipping container after it dissapears on a crane lorry from your front drive.

Congratulations on a superb car. I can see why you are so proud. I have never seen one of these close up (must keep my eyes open for one to view)

I would be interested to know what the controls on the rear armrest are for please.

Hi thanks for that, i live know where near there it's a shopping car park, also the reg is being changed to a private plate, the sat nav shows a location but it's about 6 miles from where i live. and there's a few Bentley's, and Range Rovers in-between there and my house.

Regards Mark

Hi thanks for that, i live know where near there it's a shopping car park, also the reg is being changed to a private plate, the sat nav shows a location but it's about 6 miles from where i live. and there's a few Bentley's, and Range Rovers in-between there and my house.

Regards Mark

Just trying to protect your pride and joy,and nobody in there right mind would steal a car from a Manchester City player no one would buy it, now United players their cars will be Locked in a garage.

Congratulations on a superb car. I can see why you are so proud. I have never seen one of these close up (must keep my eyes open for one to view)

I would be interested to know what the controls on the rear armrest are for please.

hear you go

lexusrear003.jpg

lexusrear002.jpg

lexusrear001.jpg

Regards Mark

Just trying to protect your pride and joy,and nobody in there right mind would steal a car from a Manchester City player no one would buy it, now United players their cars will be Locked in a garage.

Thanks i did try to be a bit careful, trouble with united players cars is that they smell of prawn sandwiches.

Yes its very nice but you have told everyone and his dog what your reg is and were you live,be careful about that ,the international register is useless if the car goes for illegal export in a shipping container after it dissapears on a crane lorry from your front drive.

What utter scaremongering nonsense.

Do you also cover up your numberplates when your car is on the drive, or parked on the road, or when you are out driving? After all, the public can see the registration there too.

Do you also cover up your numberplates when your car is on the drive, or parked on the road, or when you are out driving? After all, the public can see the registration there too.

You are well out of order for that statement. It is well known that Crooks use selling mediums to pick up Reg #'s especially if they are off the road, that is why you often see vehicles being transported on lorries with their number plates covered.

Mike

You are well out of order for that statement. It is well known that Crooks use selling mediums to pick up Reg #'s especially if they are off the road, that is why you often see vehicles being transported on lorries with their number plates covered.

Mike

Mike

Thanks for that Mike,sometimes even the best advice which is all I try to give on this forum is misunderstood but of course Surrey is unlike Manchester or Glasgow I suppose. And cloning or ringing might be a subject that lowrider might do a bit of research on before he makes wild accusations.

Mike

Mike

Thanks for that Mike,sometimes even the best advice which is all I try to give on this forum is misunderstood but of course Surrey is unlike Manchester or Glasgow I suppose. And cloning or ringing might be a subject that lowrider might do a bit of research on before he makes wild accusations.

You have to have your wits about you these days no matter where you live. We are soft targets In leafy Surrey and Hampshire where I live.

Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links