Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 04 Sport Is200 In Antimony

Picked the car up today,few stone chips and the odd scratch but overall tidy,drives lovely, comfort motoring for a change,and finally via the build plate worked out its correct colour and not the trader described "pewter metalic" so its blue but officially Antimony or N86

post-45140-0-81772600-1352388148.jpg

post-45140-0-44181900-1352388525.jpg

post-45140-0-21194200-1352388550.jpg

post-45140-0-83741500-1352388579.jpg

post-45140-0-52838600-1352388588.jpg

post-45140-0-76488600-1352388596.jpg

post-45140-0-52044800-1352388606.jpg

post-45140-0-69031300-1352388613.jpg

post-45140-0-78265200-1352388623.jpg

Lovely, always liked that colour, and those wheels! Shame it doesn't have the front armrest though, maybe that was just the late LE's? I thought all the late models with full leather had the armrest too.

Yes Nokia handsfree kit. Might see if my HTC will sync with it

The center armrest im not bothered too much about , nice if it had it but there you go.

I thought that about the armrest until I drove my mates IS300. Now I have to have one but they go for silly money!

I agree - I paid £100 for mine, which is more than I wanted to spend (probably double) but I knew who it was coming from, it's condition and that it had everything with it. Plus I just really wanted it, and am so glad it's in there - the 400 mile round trip I made yesterday wouldn't have been so nice and relaxed without it! Be even more relaxed if I'd bought an auto, lol

Right had a play today to see if i could make the handsfree kit thats fitted to the car work with my phone, it wont,but only because its asking for a pin to pair,so my phone recognises the carkit 112 ok,so bit of a search on the net reveals that the pin might be the last 4 digits of the serial number on the control box (tried the usual suspects 0000 and 1234) so started a hunt within the confines of the interior,now then i also notice it has a traffic master system fitted with the button on the center console in front of the cigar lighter,thinks to myself i wonder if the box i need is under the panel,so start to lift the panel around the gear lever for a butchers,then all hell lets loose .... first off a voice from nowhere starts saying "contacting support team" i go wtf ! just before i hear a phone ringing sound and then a nice chap asking me what the problem is ? ...... so explained there wasnt one and i was looking for something else, and he bade me farewell lol...... so still no handsfree use, but found another box cable tied to the panel with the bonnet pull on it that stated camera kit ? so what the hell this car has fitted ive no idea ...... search will continue or if anyone has some idea either how i can source a pin or even the likely place this nokia control box may be hidden ( not that i can see above either footwell)

The button looks the same as mine, but mines a CK7w. I've done a quick google and the pin code should be the same as the CK7W, which is 0000. When I installed mine, I did it with my mate, who installs car kit. And we put the control box behind the glovebox, and the speaker under the dash tray. I cant remember how to take the glovebox out, but Ive done it a few times and cant remember it being that tricky.

Gareth

Think i found the control box tucked up behind the rear fog light switch right below the air vent on the drivers side,no idea how they managed to cram it in there along with its speaker,and its that tight i cant turn it over to see any serial number,so just refitted the panel for another day when i have more time to try to get it out,be a bonus if i can get it to work with my HTC but being Bluetooth as long as it will pair up it should do/

Woo hoo .....managed to remove the hands free control box enough to read the serial numbers on the sticker, result is I now have a working system so that's a bonus.

Also removed the rusty radiator brackets and repainted and started to replace the shoddy quality rusty bolts that are dotted around the engine bay, washed. And its all sparkling now.

Been there already, with a scouring pad and some wd40, bit of effort and some solvol and it's shinier than a shiney thing

Scooby has to go ,it's not practicle for me to have 3 cars at one time (I have another summer/weekend toy) so the impreza has to go and its a shame as its a well modded cracking car which I've owned for 7 years, longest I've ever owned a car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links