Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls430 Rear Parking Sensor Part Number

Hi all,

"Lurker" here who bought his in March this year...............

My rear offside corner parking sensor has failed. The "check sonar" warning is on and I have tried repainting and oiling the sensor to no avail. The local Lexus dealer has quoted £125 plus VAT but will not release the part number.

Does anyone know if part number 89341-50011 will fit a 2006 LS430?

Thank you.

JB

It's called "Sensor Ultrasonic No.1" the part number is 89341-50011-** (** last 2 digits are your paint code) these are the outer sensors on both the rear and front bumpers, inner sensors have a different part number.

So yes the part number you have matches the 2006 LEXUS LS430 (UCF30R-AETGKW all you need is the paint code off your VIN plate for example A1 is pearl white.

The sensor is held on by a sliding clip at the rear of the bumper.

It may be as mentioned be worth contacting our resident Lexus dealer ACLex for a price.

Thank you gents.

That is very helpful.

My garage has stated it could take anything from 30mins to 2 hours to fit depending on whether or not they have to take off the bumper.

The only problem is that the unit i have bid on is silver so I will have to spray it black to suit my car. Hopefully this extra layer of paint won't cause the same problems.

I had the front corner replaced last month before extended warranty expired - sod's law!

Thanks again.

Jerome

Thank you gents.

That is very helpful.

My garage has stated it could take anything from 30mins to 2 hours to fit depending on whether or not they have to take off the bumper.

The only problem is that the unit i have bid on is silver so I will have to spray it black to suit my car. Hopefully this extra layer of paint won't cause the same problems.

I had the front corner replaced last month before extended warranty expired - sod's law!

Thanks again.

Jerome

Do not paint the sensor you will have problems especially if the paint chips or peels. Some body painted one of mine after a bumper repair and I had to replace it - that's why they are colour coded.

Bren

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links