IMG_0786_zpsce8fa947.jpg

IMG_0795_zpsc5c37ce9.jpg

IMG_0796_zps46defa5f.jpg

IMG_0861_zps46046347.jpg

2 quick videos of the temporary "ghetto" sound system

10" infinity kappa perfect 10"

10" diamond audio m610d2

sony 4 channel amp (only 125w rms to each sub) near enough 4 times underpowered

rest is standard including standard head unit which will be staying in all the way ( due to all of my previous cars were broken into outside my house - typical council estate)

sound system wont be finished completely for quite a while as my plans keeps changing and theres more and more to add to the list (both subs are only temporary, amp temporary, wiring temporary) just a little something in there now to learn how the factory sound system works and how everything can be improved

Looking good so far, although not liking the black indicators myself, the sharp cutoff line between the indicator and the headlight spoils the curves of the car. De-tango'd ones look the best for me, but your car and your call :)

• 1 month later...

How comes you are selling up already mate?

unfortunatly im not in the financial situation at the moment to finish the lexus to how i would want it. ive got my second child on the way at age 23 so im due to be moving yet again to a bigger house with no extra parking space for the GS. Family and work has to come first - dont really wanna see myself ending up on the jeremy kyle show :lol: . If it doesnt sell for a decent enough price i will be keeping it - put it in storage at my dads unit till everything is all set up then carry on with it. I wont be leaving this site as im looking for a IS250 SE-L Auto with multimedia package as a replacement/daily driver - i had one as a courtesy car in 2009 when my old prelude was involved in an accident and loved it. For a 2.5 petrol 6 speed auto it was very economical and had a nice amount of power with all the options anyone could wish for.

I will definatly keep you all informed on here of how things go. It is a shame to sell it as it was turning out really nice. ive had alot of interest already through eBay just hopefully it if does sell someone who appreciates these cars will purchase it and give it the time and effort im unable to currently give it

:crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links