Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks for the info on Terraclean Normski.

However, I am hoping that there is a Hydrogen Engine cleaning outfit near to or in Scotland?

Anyone know of a place who does it or even what the equipment is called specifically other than just "Hydrogen Engine" clean so I can do a google search and get better hits.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info on Terraclean Normski.

However, I am hoping that there is a Hydrogen Engine cleaning outfit near to or in Scotland?

Anyone know of a place who does it or even what the equipment is called specifically other than just "Hydrogen Engine" clean so I can do a google search and get better hits.

Thanks.

As far as I'm aware its quite new technology here in the UK so not many out there, did a search and couldn't really find anything.

I found my guy on Fb when his ad came up so did a search on Fb and could only really find him.

I did however find on google www.enginecarbonclean.com who seem to be the manufacturers of the equipment.

There's a small list of suppliers on the main page at the bottom right although the mobile guy I used is not listed it appears to be the same equipment he used.

I asked for a discount,,LOL.

Nice guy, heres the reply:

• Engine Carbon Clean Hertfordshire 07504 036807 Lol. Normally I would charge a little extra for going into London as Ive tried to keep most of my work local plus the price is actually quite low at the moment as its an introductory offer at £50.00. I would be keen to have a mention on your owners club but I couldn't really offer the service for any less than the introductory price, unless you had another vehicle for me to do on the same day? I would certainly be able to offer a discount for you then.
    I also would need a socket for power.

So anyone want to do it as a group then there will be an additional discount, I am up for it!!!

Well he can't say fairer than that. Nice one Ishaq.

I imagine you will get some take up on this.

Why not start a new topic with 'Carbon Clean Engine Offer - N.London' as the title.

Likely to catch more eyes that way.

• Like 1

Well he can't say fairer than that. Nice one Ishaq.

I imagine you will get some take up on this.

Why not start a new topic with 'Carbon Clean Engine Offer - N.London' as the title.

Likely to catch more eyes that way.

Sounds like a plan - Bit like a drive thru car wash...LOL

There two takers here.

Sandeep - I am based in East London Startford.

I have created a new topic for this offer and if you reply to that message then maybe you will find someone closer, also easy to track.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi had the carbon clean done, taken it for a spin and can say that there is improvement in performance also the engine seems more quiet.

There was black stuff that did come out of the exhaust through the process.

At £50 I think you should give it a go...you will see an improvement.

Lee will explain everything step by step. He puts the Hydrogen tube through the airflow and let's it get to work for 30min. The engine is breathing better and the ride is much smoother. When I am stationary I can not feel anything and it super silent no vibration.

How is your engine running now compared to 2 weeks ago?

Why do you feel you need another session?

The reason I'm asking is if other members like myself who decide to go for this treatment we can at least understand that it may need a longer session then 30 minutes based on your findings and also will be interesting to know how long the cleaning effects are likely to last as long as the vehicle has been maintained properly.

Thank you

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

The engine is super silent and quiet responsive. I would say it is more responsive than before. Sometimes when I am stationary it's unbelievable how quiet the engine is and there is absolutely no sound in the cabin or any sort of vibration.

The car breaths better but I am yet to notice a big saving on fuel. I guess I will be able to tell in a few more weeks.

The reason why I say I could do with another session as half an hour only took so much carbon off my 8 year old car....imagine what another half hour would do. Also I would strongly suggest that you have a session at every yearly car service so that there is no future build up and to keep airflow to maximum

One thing thou his price will go up but don't know when and he said for LOC members it will be £50 just mention the Thread. Think it's going up to £70

Hydrogen is water and that's the only thing I saw that was feed into a system the guy used and there was another module that gives it a chemical reaction and creates electrodes which pulls together the carbon out of the system. Well that's what he explained.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links