Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys,

I thought you might like to see what I've done to my Gold LS430!

I was thinking that silver wheels look good on a silver LS so why not Gold wheels on a gold LS!

The windows have been tinted too.

It might be a Marmite thing, but I think it looks terrific!

I used the same colour as the bodywork, and they've done a terrific job

What do you think!

Nigepost-45250-0-22883200-1358539624.jpgpost-45250-0-36079800-1358539661.jpgpost-45250-0-38472900-1358539707.jpg

nice looks different and clean :) .suits the colour well might aswell do the Lexus emblems in front and back into gold aswell.. Lexus should have actually offered something like this for the LS and call it 'Gold Edition' or something along those lines

nice looks different and clean :) .suits the colour well might aswell do the Lexus emblems in front and back into gold aswell.. Lexus should have actually offered something like this for the LS and call it 'Gold Edition' or something along those lines

That's what I thought! It looks like a 'limited edition'. Its gets polished and garaged, and doesn't come out in the rain! That's why its so clean! It wouldn't come out much in the UK! haha

Nigel

Very elegant. Do you know how much the tint % is?

it cost me $499 here in NZ about £260. The company is very reputable and was recommended by lots of car dealers here. It was the first LS they had done, and they thought it would take three hours, but it took three days!

The LS is so well built, they couldn't use the normal tricks to get the tint edge invisible at the bottom, so they had to take the inside door trim all off and get the actual widows out completely and re-assemble. So be careful if you get it done, take it to someone who know what they are doing!

That's what I thought! It looks like a 'limited edition'. Its gets polished and garaged, and doesn't come out in the rain! That's why its so clean! It wouldn't come out much in the UK! haha Behave yourself.

Nigel

I'm not a lover of tinted windows but the wheels look good. Not sure you will get the badges in the same shade of gold and if they don't match it will look a bit..................... you know what I mean.

So you can have an even bigger chuckle to yourself down there on the dark side of the moon we are deep in snow and going nowhere slowly. Mike

Hi Nige, stunning looking car. Obviously well looked after. Difficult to describe our feeling of pride in our cars to people who don't look after theirs.

Graham.

Hi Nige, stunning looking car. Obviously well looked after. Difficult to describe our feeling of pride in our cars to people who don't look after theirs.

Graham.

Hi Graham,

You are so right!

Only us aficionados know how amazing these cars are.

I have 4 other cars, a New Murano V6 3.5, an Audi S5 V6 3.0 turbo Quattro convertible, a Maserati GTS 4.7 and a Subaru Impreza 2.0ltr and the Lexus is my pride and joy!!

Nige

That's what I thought! It looks like a 'limited edition'. Its gets polished and garaged, and doesn't come out in the rain! That's why its so clean! It wouldn't come out much in the UK! haha Behave yourself.

Nigel

I'm not a lover of tinted windows but the wheels look good. Not sure you will get the badges in the same shade of gold and if they don't match it will look a bit..................... you know what I mean.

So you can have an even bigger chuckle to yourself down there on the dark side of the moon we are deep in snow and going nowhere slowly. Mike

Yes, I thought about the badges going gold, but I agree, it'll be too much!

I do have a chuckle at the snow and ice in the UK right now, its 23 degrees and sunny here!!

One of the reasons I came to NZ!

Nige

Graham.

Graham.

Hi Graham,

You are so right!

Only us aficionados know how amazing these cars are.

I have 4 other cars, a New Murano V6 3.5, an Audi S5 V6 3.0 turbo Quattro convertible, a Maserati GTS 4.7 and a Subaru Impreza 2.0ltr and the Lexus is my pride and joy!!

Nige

That's quite some garage :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links