Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet

Chris.S

Last year we had a great Northern meet in Blackpool, is interested in another one in say somewhere like Llandudno or Rhyl or perhaps Blackpool again ?

Count me in, anything like last year, got a lot of looks as the convoy went up the beach road B)

Hopefully will be a month away, to give me a chance of getting the motor up and running, been shopping for a new kicking sound system, just need the boot speaker box sorted out.

what about filey. we could camp up on the brigg. but Blackpool would be a bit of a b&b with night on the town affair... where can we park up and do our bonnets up thing?? maybe I am makng it too complicated.

I would go to any of the proposed locations and would probly stay over if we did a weekender. maybe we could fnd a place with a karting track and book it for a laugh... (dare not take it off topc and ask about the northern karting meet..)

:zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk